Chapter 104

After eating the buffet, Xu An's family was in a bad state. He was in a daze. He almost stabbed the juice into his nostrils several times. He didn't even watch the long-awaited Flash. , his mind is full of "Fuck, Xiao Hei and I are in love,"

Liang Zicheng saw that he was in a wrong state, and was more stupid than usual, thinking that he had eaten too much and his stomach was uncomfortable, so he carefully sent him After he got home, he put the stomach medicine he just bought from the pharmacy into his hand. "This is to promote digestion. Don't sit down immediately after you get home. Take some medicine and rub your stomach before going to sleep.

" When I got home, I bought stomach medicine again. I didn't think it was strange before, but now I think it's a problem!

Xu An's heart was up and down, and he lowered his head and tugged at the corner of his clothes, as if he could see a flower on the clothes.

"I heard that there is no little idiot." Liang Zicheng looked at him in a daze and couldn't help pinching his face with a smile.

Pinching your face or something is a dangerous move!

Xu Anjia raised his head all of a sudden, and just wanted to take a few steps back, but he suddenly met Xiao Hei's smiling and gentle gaze, and the whole person stopped immediately.

"How stupid, do you have something on your mind?" Liang Zicheng raised his hand to stop his shoulder and scratched his nose affectionately.

Xu An's family was frightened by this action, and then the whole face turned red uncontrollably, scratching his nose or something... Isn't it something that only girls can do? Damn, Xiao Hei he he he... He won't really like me Bar! ?

"I... I'm fine, you think, think too much."

He stepped back hesitantly, tripped over the flower bed next to him in a panic, and was hugged by Liang Zicheng in his arms.

Liang Zicheng hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear, 'Wowo, come in, it's too cold outside, I'll pick you up from school tomorrow morning. "

The low and melodious voice sounded in his ears, Xu An's heart pounded, and a layer of sweat broke out on his forehead and palms.

It's over, how could his heart beat faster because of Xiao Hei's words? Could it be that I... I like him too? !

Looking at Liang Zicheng's back and waving at him as he walked, Xu An's family walked into the house in a daze, ignoring the greetings of the two fathers, and did not rub the chicken legs sticking to his feet.

Douding came out of the room at this time, and when he saw him, he immediately frowned, "Brother, did you go out with that bastard Liang Zicheng again?"

Wowo waved his hand, without saying a word, looking half-dead He walked into the room and closed the door with a click.

Douding's face was cold and hard, and he was even more convinced that the big-tailed wolf surnamed Liang had done something that was sorry for his brother. pause.

Xu An's family was rolling around on the bed, thinking about hitting the wall in a tangled heart.

In the end, I couldn't hold my breath, I sat up, turned on my computer, opened a forum I used to hang out with, put on my trumpet vest, and started typing on the keyboard.

Title: [Tree Hole] What should I do if I see my friend and my heart blushes LZ ah ah ah ah ah!

"LZ has a good friend who has been a bamboo horse for many years. He is handsome and has good grades. He has taken good care of LZ since he was a child, but today LZ discovered a very important thing..."

With the sound of the keyboard, the Xu An family began to break up. Fingers point to what happened between the two people, such as:

What is holding his hand to go to the toilet in kindergarten.

Take him to and from school every day, rain or shine.

Help him organize his notes during class, and help him focus before exams.

Watching movies together, eating together... and watching small calcium films together...

"Jiyou is really a very cute and cute guy, LZ can't help but beat his heart when he hugs him today, ah ah ah, may I ask us Is this really dating? Kneeling and begging, waiting online~~~QAQ"

After typing a few hundred words, Wowo let out a long sigh of relief. At this moment, the phone suddenly rang. It was Xiao Hei's exclusive ringtone. With a trembling hand, he snapped the laptop and poked the screen several times before it was connected. Telephone.

"Wowo, are you asleep?"

Liang Zicheng's voice sounded from the receiver, with a hint of laziness and a smile.

"Not yet, why did you call me?"

"It's alright, I just can't sleep because I can't hear your voice."

WoWo's ears turned red, and Xiaohei used to say this sentence a lot, but I didn't feel it at the time. What is the problem, how embarrassing it is to hear it now.

"You heard now, go to sleep now, I'm going to do my math homework."

Liang Zicheng laughed, "It's almost twelve o'clock and you're still working so hard? Be good, stop writing, you won't be cute if you get dark circles under your eyes, tomorrow morning I'll write it for you, anyway, I can imitate your handwriting with my eyes closed." The

head of Xu An's house was almost smoked, and if Xu Cinian opened the door at this time, he would have been frightened by his red face.

"Why don't you talk anymore, are you too moved? Just kiss me when you are moved, and call out Brother Xiao Hei."

Xu Anjia's ear banged, and the thumping feeling in his heart came again, he said quickly into the receiver "You're so annoying" and then the phone was cut off.

"Wait a minute, Wowo."

Liang Zixiang had expected his reaction, even if he stopped him.

When he spoke again, his voice became low and pleasant, as if whispering into the receiver, "Wowo, good night."

Then there was a slight, almost indistinguishable sound, made by the lips touching the receiver. kisses.

Xu Anjia's heart "Ow", as if the pot had exploded, and the whole person was red from the hair to the ankles.

This, this, so sexy is too foul! ! !

Dumbly put on the phone, he raised his head and glanced at the mirror on the big closet, he smiled stupidly, it was very embarrassing...

This idiot is not him!

Turning his head with a hum, he opened the notebook and refreshed it with F5, only to see that the post he had just posted was actually red on the top!

1L show points fast! Don't explain o( ̄ヘ

 ̄o#) 2L Big Brother+10086

3L Damn! This is Hong Guoguo's show off ah ah ah ah! Older leftover women inserted tears in their eyes and ran out of the post! ┭┮﹏┭┮

4L is like this, I still don't know that you are in love, LZ, are you naturally stupid or naturally stupid?

5L LZ girl, your basic friend absolutely likes you, since you also like him, please don't be careless and let's go together! Such a cute guy, he is determined to knock down~

6L knocks down that cute guy+1 7L knocks down that cute

guy+2

...

15L knocks down that cute guy+13800138000 [Follow the trend and keep in formation] But, am I the only one who sees it "Hand in hand to the toilet + watch small calcium tablets together"? If LZ is a rotten girl, is your good (NAN) base (PENG) friend (YOU) the legendary rotten boy? ! Σ( ° △ °)︴Then

, starting from this level, the direction of the entire post was crooked, and the masses said that they had discovered something incredible, and they turned three pages and continued to build buildings.

101L Shenma girl will have a hole in her head and watch calcium tablets with her boyfriend? LZ, you are a man, right? Love to tell me the truth!

102L I'm squatting, watching small calcium tablets together, you give me a slap, I'll give you a slap, roll around and so on... I can't stop thinking about it...

103L Is this the real version of the legendary Black-bellied Loyal Dog Attack X Duo Meng and Natural Suffering? Hey, people are so excited! ~\(≧▽≦)/~

104L Rotten Girl Self-Weight

105L Landlord, brother, I will tell you from a GAY perspective that you were smashed by your gay friend. , lubricating == agent and all kinds of sex toys, wash your chrysanthemum, rush to find your base (PAO) friend (YOU,) sex == blessing life is beckoning to you (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

"Bang" "With a sound, Xu An's head slammed on the table.

This is really over, do I really like Xiao Hei? Then, that, that... What should I do, should I tell him?

No, no, no, it's the first time in my life that I can't make a decision so rashly. Besides, what if I say it and scare Xiao Hei away? But if you don't tell him, what if he is taken away by someone else, then watch a movie together, take a bath, pinch your face and feed the cat, it will be someone else's...