Chapter 27

The Xu family scandal has made the city full of storms. The grievances of the rich and powerful, which were only available at eight o'clock in the blood, earned people's attention. Coupled with the explosive gimmicks such as homosexuality and illegitimate children, for a time, whether it is the upper class or the ordinary people, Everyone knew about this and talked about it in the streets and alleys, and made the headlines of the major media that day.  

  Xu Jianguo was bedridden because of a recurrence of a heart attack directly due to this incident. Xu Xinnian broke his leg and suffered such a big blow. He hid at home and even dared not see him.

  Dong Feng was even more miserable. As one of the "male protagonists" in the farce that night, not only was his head smashed, he even lost his job.  

  He can get into the status of having a car and a house today, all of which is carried by the Xu family. When I was with Xu Cinian, I meant to climb the root of Xu's family. Later, Xu Cinian was imprisoned, and Father Xu died suddenly. If it were not for Xu Xinnian's secret help, he would not be able to keep his current position.  

  But now everything was stabbed out, his reputation was scandalous, and he offended the Xu family. For a while, everyone pushed him down. No company was willing to use him, and he was embarrassed as a mouse crossing the street, and everyone shouted and beat.

  Of course, none of these farce has anything to do with Xu Cinian. He closed the newspaper and stretched out. After calculating the time, he uncovered the cage.  

  A steamed white bean paste bun comes out of the pot, with two bunny ears erected on the fluffy and tender dough, and two round eyes are dotted with chocolate. The white and fat look is absolutely lovely.  

  Wowo, who was sitting in front of the dining table, had already smelled the scent. At this moment, he ran over on his short legs and sniffed hard, "What, fragrance..."  

  Wowo is too short to see what's in the cage. He can only look up his neck to see the surging heat. He is almost drooling. He is holding Xu Cinian's trousers and not letting go. He has to do it now. Eat one.  

  "It's too hot to eat now, wait until it's cold." Xu Cinian walked to the living room with the cage, poured a glass of milk and placed it in front of Wowo's small bench.  

  "Watch...now, eat...Uncle Luo...and eat..." Wowo kept turning around, smiling and squinting his eyes. He was more busy than Xu Cinian, a cook.  

  Xu Cinian laughed and hugged him on the stool and said, "Luo Xiaomao really didn't hurt you in vain. You are thinking about him when you are not at home. Why don't you want me to eat too?"  

  "Um... Dad eat first." Wuwoxin thought it was true, and quickly pushed the milk to Xu Cinian, tilted his head and asked, "Uncle Luo, where did you go?"  

  Xu Cinian smiled and squeezed Wowo's fat face, and put the little rabbit bean paste into his hand after blowing it cold. "Xiao Mao has gone to his sisters' wedding. I'm not at home today. You will hold it for a while. Can the little rabbit go out with dad?"  

  Wowo was holding the white and fat little rabbit bean paste bag with a look of surprise, stabbed it with her finger, and then sneaked up to smell it. He wanted to eat it but couldn't bear it.

  "Look for...Qu Cheng?"  

  Xu Cinian moved for a while, and couldn't laugh or cry. "Who said you're going to find him? You only met him once, so why did you remember it all at once?"