Chapter 66

Originally, Xu's group's glorious tasting activities suddenly triggered a large-scale mass poisoning incident. More than 100 people were sent to the hospital, severely dehydrated, and required hospitalization.

  Things related to public interest seem to be no trivial matter. It not only directly alarmed the police, but even directly made the social headlines that night.  

  As an old restaurant with a history of more than ten years, the Xu family has always been known as the leader of the national catering. Nowadays, the tasting event has made such a big basket, which is equivalent to smashing his own sign. That night, Xu's The stocks fell to the bottom, and seven or eight banks and suppliers directly announced that they would cut off business relations with Xu's family and demanded that they repay their loans and purchases on credit in advance.  

  Xu's own cash flow is not working well, and he has invested millions of dollars in holding this tasting event. Now he lost his money overnight, and there is no extra money to repay the account, let alone compensate the victims for their losses.

  Xu Jianguo suffered a direct cerebral hemorrhage and was sent to the operating room that night. Xu Xinnian, as the person in charge of the event, was taken away by the police. It is still unknown when he will be released. The entire Xu family group has no leader, and the company is like a mess, it has already collapsed the edge of.  

  In the past, the Xu family made headlines twice in three days. For those dog-blooded giants, everyone just took it for fun. After seeing a smile, no one would care about it, but the nature of the matter has completely changed this time. Catering companies can't even guarantee the minimum food safety. They directly poke the nerve that the people hate the most. The Xu family and his son have become the rats in the street.  

  A week later, the results of the investigation came out. Xu was suspected of producing and selling food that did not meet sanitary standards, which was classified as a criminal case and was prosecuted by the police to the court.

  Xu's branch was shut down, smashed, and the huge family business was lost in just a few days, and it became the laughing stock of everyone in the business world.  

  Of course, these have nothing to do with Xu Cinian. At this time, he turned off the Xu scandal overwhelming on his mobile phone, looked up and took a document, smiled at the opposite teacher, "Thank you, teacher, after this procedure is completed , Can I just wait for the start of school?"  

  The female teacher opposite was a young girl who had just started working. At this moment, she saw a handsome guy in a neat suit smiling at herself. She couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. Her earlobes were red and nodded, "The residence registration and identity are no longer a problem. You can go to the neighborhood office and write a letter of introduction to prove that it belongs to our kindergarten area."

  "Oh yes, there is this." The female teacher took out a card and handed it over, "The Municipal People's Hospital is the designated medical examination office of our kindergarten. You take your child with this card to go here for an individual examination. No physical problem, you can come to class directly in a few days."  

  Xu Cinian was a little bit overwhelmed when he heard this. He had never been to kindergarten. When he was a child, his grandfather personally educated him. When he was seven years old, he went directly to a private aristocratic school. There is so much attention.

  Not only have to sign up a few months in advance to grab the spot, but also take the household registration book to determine whether the child belongs to the district. Even if it is not in the district, can the child not go to kindergarten? And what the hell is the letter of introduction from this neighborhood office?