Chapter 51

From the twenty-seventh day of the Chinese Xinnian, Qu Cheng has not stopped.

  I can't sit still in the office of the Royal Court every day, and I don't care about the chores of the Qinglong Gang. All the documents piled up every day for him to sign are pushed to A Si, and I start to concentrate on the Xinnian's Eve three days later. prepare for.  

  Ordinarily, he lived a few years old. He was in his thirties. He had seen him in life and death, but he went home to have a meal with Xu Cinian. He hadn't never had it before, and he wouldn't be like this.

  However, Qu Cheng has been stubborn for half his life, and his parents died early. It can be said that he has been in his position since he was a child, and he did not understand the set of dealing with the elders. He did not know how to deal with the elders. He discusses with you which model of pistol is powerful.  

  Therefore, when he thinks of his daughter-in-law's piety and education received from the younger brother, his thick skin on the wall feels a little high. There is also Uncle Zhong, who has followed his mother's Cinian all his life. Although he is a lot older, his vision is very poisonous. Coupled with the love he has seen since he was a child, he is half of the Xu family's parent. Having dinner together on Xinnian's Eve, if he is a little careless, wouldn't he be blasted out by this old man with a broom?  

  The dark history of the first meeting is still in my heart. Qu Cheng doesn't want to have a meal with his wife during the Xinnian, so he can only rely on the set of sorrows.  

  "At the end of the Xinnian, what do you think of me wearing a suit, black or gray? I have to wear a pink tie for the Xinnian. I said how it feels like a bridegroom official." 

  "Peacock, do you want me to have this haircut? What does Mr. Zhong like? Don't tell me it's a big back, there are scars on my forehead, don't scare his old man."  

  "Daughter-in-law, I bought a car of Wowo's little bunny snacks, all stuffed into the trunk, and Luo Xiaomao's cosmetics. I ordered several sets, enough for him to make for two or three years. I made a leather massage chair for Mr. Zhong, and he just dangled on it. Don't always come out and interrupt us. Hey, I said peacocks, what are you talking about?"  

  Xu Cinian rubbed his brows, put down the menu in his hand and raised his head, "What do you want me to say? My eyes are dizzy when you are so busy, why don't you just have a meal?"  

  "Why not? This is the first time I have visited your house for Chinese Xinnian. It's very meaningful for a new son-in-law to come here."  

  "My son-in-law, you are called an ugly wife to come here." Xu Cinian wore white socks and kicked Qu Cheng's ass with his toes. "You are already so ugly anyway. You can't be ugly anymore. Come and help me see. The menu, do you think these dishes are enough?"  

  Qu Cheng pulled off his neck and changed to the N-th tie, squeezed onto the small sofa Xu Cinian was sitting on, and took a glance, frowned, "I count, 1, 2...28, 29, 30 Thirty dishes? That's too much. There are only five of us. Even if Wowo's little bunny can eat, there is no need to prepare so many dishes, right?"

  Xu Cinian glanced at him with a faint smile, "Xinnian's Day is to prepare a little more, and there are many dishes and many people to celebrate."  

  Qu Cheng sneered, "Five people are too crowded? I think you are itching to open a new restaurant, are you ready to show off your magic?"  

  Xu Cinian smiled noncommittal, "You care about me, will you come on an empty stomach?"