Chapter 5【Pick up soap】

The moment he saw Xu Cinian's front face, Qu Cheng whistled in his heart.

  He couldn't see many beauties, both men and women, but it was the first time he met someone of this type.

  It's not that this man is so beautiful that he can't look away at a glance, nor that he is exquisite enough to be described by the feminine word "beauty", but that he is really... The kind of pure man's pleasing to the eye.

  If the facial features are singled out to look at, there is not a particularly outstanding place, the eyes are not round and big enough, the eyelashes are not raised, the mouth is too thin, and the lines on the face are too hard...In short, no one fits him. The original definition of the term "beauty", but the combination of these inconspicuous features makes this man look unexpectedly handsome, and any more point will destroy this heroic spirit.

  "Have you seen enough?" Xu Cinian turned off the faucet, wrapped the towel around his waist expressionlessly, and glanced up at him, feeling a little unhappy. No one wants to be seen from the head like a vase in the bath. At the end, he is no exception.

  His eyes were originally long and narrow. At such a glance, the corners of his eyes were raised unconsciously, and his eyes were very domineering, but against the red cheeks steamed by hot water, it looked very lively and fragrant.

  Qu Cheng didn't know why he wanted to laugh, although in fact he did so. For the first time someone dared to talk to him in such a pretentious manner.

  "You didn't look at me, how did you know I was looking at you?"

  Xu Cinian knew that he had met a rogue 80% of the time and was close at hand, face to face. If he couldn't understand the deep meaning in this person's eyes, he would be really blind.

  He sneered, turned around and pointed to the vacant shower head behind him, and said, "This is a public bathroom. You don't need so many places. Why don't you run here to find it?"

  Qu Cheng shrugged his shoulders arrogantly, and didn't mind that he was completely naked, "I just see what you use is pleasing to the eye. There is no beauty in other places to test the water temperature for me in advance. I can't wash it easily, you say right?"

  Xu Cinian snorted coldly, ignored him, turned around with something.

  If he used to have a hundred ways to make this glib man unhappy, but now he is behind bars and has just arrived in the third district, it is better to do more than less.

  The tall and thin body swayed in front of his eyes, leaving only a smooth back.

  The white towel hung loosely around the waist, shaking slightly with the walking movement, the full and strong buttocks are looming, making people want to touch it.

  Qu Cheng has always been a one-of-a-kind character. There is nothing in this world that he dared to do, so he thought that he must touch it, and he really grabbed Xu Cinian's fart.

  "Oh, it feels good."

  He hooked the corners of his mouth, half-squinted his dark eyes, and his tall body leaned forward like a mountain, covering Xu Cinian's entire body in the dark shadows, rubbing his palms dishonestly, and his tone of voice was as shameless as not as shameless. face.

  "Snapped!"

  Xu Cinian didn't even turn his head back, and grabbed his wrist with his right hand back behind him, twisted his left hand around his shoulder, and immediately pressed Qu Cheng to the opposite wall.