Chapter 34

The lights came on, and night fell.

  When Xu Cinian walked out of the bathroom, Qu Cheng was still looking at the documents at his desk, lying on the sofa next to him, covered with a woolen jacket from Qu Cheng, and he was sleeping soundly. There was also a big snot bubble in the nose.  

  The office was silent, only the sound of Qu Cheng brushing his pen and writing. There was a lamp on the table, and the bright light of Bai Yingying struck his stiff face, outlining the thick features and half-dangling eyes.

  Because of the ketchup, he only wore a shirt, his cuffs were rolled up, revealing a strong and powerful forearm, his muscles tightened slightly with the writing motion, and he seemed particularly focused.  

  It is said that the man who is serious is the most handsome. This is true. Xu Cinian stared at him for a long time. When he recovered, he found out what he had done and couldn't help but walk out with a soft cough.  

  "It's finished?" Qu Cheng raised his head when he heard the movement, his mouth smiled, "Are you still used to wearing clothes?"  

  "Uh...it's good. Fortunately, you have extra clothes in your office." Xu Cinian grabbed his wet head and looked down at his large shirt.

  Both of them were topped with tomato sauce before, and they were so embarrassed that they would stay in the restaurant again, so they had to take a shower in the bathroom in Qucheng's office and put on his old clothes.

  Who would have thought that the two of them were about the same size, but they were very different in body shape. He wore Qu Cheng's clothes like a bucket, and he filled the wind as soon as he walked. It was very cold and insecure.  

  Qu Cheng smirked, "Do you think it's a bit big? Do you want me to ask Ah Si to buy some clothes of your size to send over?"  

  "No, that's good. I think it's a bit short." Xu Cinian looked up at him, straightened his back and propped up his shirt, "It's getting late, I have to take Wowo home, you change Give me the clothes that came down, and I will wash them for you before sending them back."  

  "What are you in a hurry? Go out without having your hair dry. Do you want to catch a cold or something?" Qu Cheng walked behind him with a dry towel, gently wiped his hair, chest pressed against the back of his neck, looking from a distance It was like holding Xu Cinian in his arms. 

  "I'll do it myself."

  A trace of unnaturalness flashed across Xu Cinian's face, and he stretched out his hand to take the towel. Qu Cheng flashed, grabbing his palm, his ten fingers penetrated between the fingers, and the two hands joined together.  

  "Peacock, aren't we two together? What can't I do if I wipe your hair."  

  "..." Xu Cinian was stunned for a moment, did not speak any more, but did not pull his finger back this time.

  Qu Cheng smiled, picked up strands of hair and used a towel to squeeze out moisture, bowed his head and kissed his forehead. Xu Cinian relaxed, leaning against him with his eyes closed, and a smile was drawn from the corner of his mouth.    

  I don't know how long it took. When my hair was almost dry, Xu Cinian suddenly said, "When I was a child, my mother liked to wipe my hair like this, but after my dad cheated on Xu Xinnian, her spirit became It's a bit abnormal, and I no longer have the energy to control me."  

  Qu Cheng was stunned. This was the first time he took the initiative to listen to Xu Cinian's life experience. Even if he knew he was the eldest young master of the Xu family, he had never heard him admit it himself.