Chapter 81

On Saturday morning, Xu Cinian went to Zhao Rui for an inspection. Xiaodouding has been four and a half months old, and his shape is much larger than before. If he only wears single-layer clothes, it is obvious that he can see a bump on Xu Cinian's belly. .

  Fortunately, the weather is still warm and cold. I covered it with a thick coat and long scarf. I couldn't see it. Even Chen Jun and Zhao Jia's private kitchen staff feel that the boss has become a lot richer recently, and he has never given birth to a man. In the direction of thinking, this shy secret can be hidden.  

  On that day, Uncle Zhong, who was forced to recognize the "male daughter-in-law" of Qucheng, experienced too much shock, and after a week passed, the more I thought about it, the more I felt that his family was sorry for that stinky guy from Qucheng every year, thinking about going. He took out the passbook he had saved for a lifetime and stuffed it into Xu Cinian's hands, saying with earnest words, "Year, Uncle Zhong hasn't saved much money in his lifetime. These tens of thousands of dollars were originally meant to be kept for you to marry a wife. Yes, now I'll give it to you. When you rest on the weekend, take the stinky guy from Qucheng to buy a ring. Buy a larger one to make him happy."

  "Even though that guy is a little thicker than the top five, but the good guy is still okay. Ignoring the big problem of being a man is actually considered a'good and virtuous'. Both of you are not young anymore. After you buy a diamond ring, you should make a decision. ." 

  Uncle Zhong talked about it, flipping through the calendar, wishing to pick a lucky day for Xu Cinian to "marry" Boss Qu.

  Seeing him like this, Xu Cinian couldn't laugh or cry. He stared at the red passbook in his hand and wanted to say something like: virtuous, Shude, Zhong Shu, you can figure it out, if you really buy that guy a "pigeon egg", a few days later You must throw it at Wowo as a toy, believe it or not?

  Of course, he just thought about it in his heart. He didn't feel embarrassed to irritate Uncle Zhong and his old man. He obediently held the Wowo and asked Qu Cheng out on the weekend, which he called "buy a diamond ring."  

  "Sir, take a look at this five-carat style. Africa's top cherished pink diamonds are limited in the world. Buying them for your girlfriend will definitely please her."  

  "There is also this, ten carats, classic pigeon eggs. Buy with our store's membership card today and enjoy a 9% discount. It's less than 10 million, which is very affordable. Give it to her favorite and make her become The most beautiful bride, definitely worth the money."  

  The counter was full of diamond rings of various shapes, shining brightly under the light, the colorful diamonds dazzled the eyes, the little guy opened his mouth and said, "Wow... it's so beautiful! This one is better than Xiao Hei gave me. The glass marbles look good."  

  Sitting on a chair, Qu Cheng laughed softly, and shook a five-carat yellow diamond in front of Wowo's eyes, "Actually, it's no different from glass marbles. Do you like this color? I'll buy some. For you to play."  

  Waiter:"......"

  Buy a few for you to play...Buy a few for you to play...This one will cost you millions!  

  Wowo had no idea about diamonds. When Chengcheng said that, he thought these were polished and more beautiful stones. Then he stretched out his small claws to grab the largest and most dazzling 10-carat "pigeon egg", "Yaosuke" This is so big, it must be farther than Xiao Hei's yo-yo on the ground."  

  Waiter:"......"

  Xu Cinian: "= ="  

  Qu Cheng laughed, holding his son's fleshy face, and piercing it with stubble, "As expected of my son, he has a vicious vision. You must choose the best. When choosing a wife, remember to learn from me. Hold on, see if your dad is like this, he must be better than him, hiss!"