Chapter 108 From the beginning to the end

Strictly speaking, Luo Xiaomao and Zhao Rui are not acquaintances. They can't get along with each other on weekdays. If it wasn't for Xu Cinian's relationship, they might never see each other a few times in their lifetime.

But sometimes things are very evil. When you want to see a person, he always doesn't show up. When you don't want to see him, he is everywhere like air.

Since the last accidental hit, the word "Zhao Rui" has permeated into Luo Xiaomao's life. For two months, he appeared on time every day, no matter how late Luo Xiaomao got off work or how busy he was at work. , he can find him with great precision.

Luo Xiaomao was confused by him. Once after watching a movie, he asked him, "You invite me to watch a movie for dinner every day, is it because you were fired from the hospital?"

Zhao Rui just laughed and put the sliced ​​steak on the In front of him, he peeled another orange and stuffed it into Luo Xiaomao's mouth, "Are you annoying seeing me every day?"

Luo Xiaomao bit the ice cream scoop, tilted his head for a while, and shook his head.

Apart from the time when he was drunk with this beast, he had to admit that Zhao Rui was a magical existence like Doraemon. No matter what he needed, he would always appear at the first time and be with him forever. I won't feel bored because time always flies very fast.

Looking at his expression, Zhao Rui laughed, "Since you don't find me annoying, then go ahead and eat it. Tomorrow I'll bring you some old duck soup stewed by my mother. That nourishes your body. You seem to have lost weight recently.

" After finishing this sentence, he raised his hand to wipe off the cream from Luo Xiaomao's mouth, put it into his mouth very naturally, and licked it.

Luo Xiaomao's face immediately flushed, and his heart was beating wildly.

He is not a saint, so it is naturally difficult to resist Zhao Rui's charm. He has always been flustered when he has been with him recently. He can feel Zhao Rui's pursuit of him, but he is a little uncertain.

Does Zhao Rui really like him? There can be thousands of reasons for a man to be ambiguous with you, but it's not necessarily the kind of feeling you want.

After dinner, Zhao Rui took Luo Xiaomao home. The weather turned cold at night. He put his coat on him and suddenly said without any warning, "Xiao Mao, come home with me at the end of this month."

Luo Xiaomao said in his mouth . His juice spurted out, "What are you kidding? You were hit by your mother in the hospital last time, so I don't mind acting, what do you mean by coming in again this time?"

"My mother has invited you four or five times, you If I don't go, I can't say it anymore, and besides, I don't want to listen to her and find a woman to fall in love with, so of course I will bring you home."

When Zhao Rui said this, his face was calm, but My palms were sweating nervously.

He has tried countless times, but Luo Xiaomao, this idiot, is just not enlightened. This time he brings people home, which can always show his intentions, right?

It's a pity that Luo Xiaomao's brain circuit has always been straight, he doesn't have too many twists and turns, and he can't guess.

Hearing Zhao Rui's words, his fingers paused, and his heart suddenly felt uncomfortable for no reason. Oh... It turns out that he has been so good to me for more than two months, just because he wants to use my dead shemale as a shield, who made me be recognized as a daughter-in-law by his mother last time, who can he find if he doesn't find me at this time ?

This was the first time Luo Xiaomao felt so unhappy, but he was embarrassed to say that, he thought about eating and drinking Zhao Rui for free so many times, how could he say that at this time, he should be rescued by all corners of the country.

Holding the deformed juice bottle, he raised his head and smiled heartlessly, "Okay, let's go then, I can't call my mom for nothing, it's time to take a look at the New Year's Eve."

Zhao Rui let out a sigh of relief. Looking at Luo Xiaomao's blushing face, he smiled and hugged him.

What to do, he seems to like this little girl more and more, when will he be able to catch him...

On the twenty-eighth day of the new year, Zhao Rui drove downstairs to Luo Xiaomao early in the morning.

Seeing him in a red wool coat, black turtleneck dress and high boots of the same color, walking over from a distance, he suddenly felt a little unsightly for some reason.

He admitted that Luo Xiaomao's women's clothes were indeed very beautiful, and the clothes matched his tall and thin figure, but he began to miss the picture of Luo Xiaomao wearing clean men's clothes, gags at him with a burr, and rushing to eat ice cream.

"What are you looking at? Why don't you hurry up and drive?" Luo Xiaomao fastened his seat belt and said with great interest, "I tell you, in order to prevent your mother from attacking suddenly, I put tape on the chicken, to ensure that Even if your mother lifts my skirt, it won't reveal the stuffing, hey, there, come and touch here."

He grabbed Zhao Rui's hand and pressed it on his chest, and said happily, "I don't feel it, I'm wearing it today. There are three layers of fake breasts, and they are all fixed with tape, so that they won't fall off even if you play bed shakes with you."

"..." Zhao Rui retracted his hand, a black thread on his head.

"Why don't you say anything, don't you believe it? If you don't believe me, I'll show it to you." Luo Xiaomao stretched out his hand and started to unbutton it, and he was bound to show Zhao Rui his carefully disguised D-cup = cup.

"Okay, okay, I believe it, can I believe it?" Zhao Rui couldn't help laughing. Looking at Luo Xiaomao's smug expression, he suddenly had a bad idea, leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Actually, if If you don't wear this stuff, I'm willing to touch it. I remember that time when we were drunk, when I bit your pebble, your waist became soft, and I thought, obviously such a small thing, I can't even catch it, why is it so sensitive, isn't it, Xiaomao?"

Luo Xiaomao seemed to have been poured a bucket of oil from the beginning to the end, it ignited with a bang, and pinched Zhao Rui's head with red ears Face, "I'm so sensitive! I'm born cute == baby, men who roll over the sheets with me say so! You're not convinced!"

Zhao Rui laughed, and Luo Xiaomao continued to rub him.

"Don't make trouble, don't make trouble, I can't drive the car anymore, hello! Stop rubbing it, the car hits the tree and tomorrow we have to be on the news. The daughter-in-law saw that her mother-in-law was too nervous, and quarreled with her husband, causing a car accident and two lives in one car!

" Zhao Rui, you fucking said that!"

Luo Xiaomao pounced angrily, the car drove forward crookedly, Zhao Rui dodged while laughing, his heart became extremely soft at this moment.

When they arrived at Zhao's house, the old lady seemed to have been waiting in place for a long time, and before the bell was rang, the door opened.

Luo Xiaomao quickly and politely called "Auntie hello", the old lady nodded with a smile, and took his hand into the room, but instead of asking questions as enthusiastically as last time, she kept staring at him, her eyes Some complex and some inexplicable things.

Luo Xiaomao was a little confused and didn't know how to deal with it. He had been thrown away by his parents since he was a child, and he had been alone in society since he was a teenager. He didn't know how to get along with his elders. Go to Zhao Rui.

"Mom, what are you doing? It's not like you haven't seen it before." Zhao Rui smiled and took Luo Xiaomao's hand into the living room, "Last time Xiaomao called your mother, you still plan to go back on it?

" The wife paused with her fingers, then folded her hair, her smile was a little stiff, and she poured tea to Luo Xiaomao while muttering "yes, I've been called Mom".

"Xiao Mao, drink some water, today Auntie... uh no, Mom showed you a hand today. I waited for you for a long time and you didn't come. This time I finally have a chance."

"Auntie, don't be too busy, I'll do it myself. That's fine."

Luo Xiaomao didn't dare to let the old man serve him himself, so he quickly took the teapot and filled the first three porcelain cups with 70% full of tea, using every move, nose and eyes.

"What's your name, auntie, it's called mom." Zhao Rui took his hand, glanced at the teacup and teased in a low voice, "Don't say it, you really look like a new daughter-in-law."

Luo Xiaomao's fingers trembled, the teacup in his hand Half spilled out and glared at him fiercely: You motherfucker restrain yourself, don't act too much in front of your mother.

Zhao Rui raised his eyebrows and pretended he didn't see it. He took the teacup in Luo Xiaomao's hand and drank the rest of the tea in one fell swoop, smiling very magnanimously.

"..." Luo Xiaomao was completely speechless, and the heat on his face soared again.

The old lady watched the interaction between the two people, her breathing was a little unsteady, and her eyes kept glancing at Luo Xiaomao, with suspicion and disbelief in her eyes.

At this time, Luo Xiaomao raised her head and just met her line of sight. The old lady hurriedly stood up, "I still have soup in the kitchen, and I almost forgot. You two are playing first, and I'll go take a look." She said in a hurry. He got into the kitchen, leaving a staggering back for the two of them.

Zhao Rui's eyes were full of guilt and deep determination, and he pursed his lips and did not speak for a while. Luo Xiaomao, who was next to him, did not notice the interaction between the mother and son. At this time, the whole person was uneasy. Although he knew it was acting, he still asked nervously like he was seeing his parents, "Is my behavior a little too fake? Your mother won't see any flaws, I always feel that she has been staring at me."

"That's because my mother likes you so much that she can't even get her eyes off you."

"Really?" Luo Xiaomao Doubtful.

"Of course it's true, just like me, our old Zhao family, I really don't know what to do."

Zhao Rui smiled and hugged his shoulders, but Luo Xiaomao pushed him away, as if he was a thief with a guilty conscience. With red ears, he lowered his voice and said, "What are you doing now that your mother isn't here?"

Zhao Rui posted it again, held Luo Xiaomao's hand and kissed it honestly. After taking advantage of it, he said seriously, "My mother's eyes are poisonous. If we don't show a little bit of intimacy, what will we do if we are found out?"

"You are so annoying." Luo Xiaomao scratched his hair embarrassedly, his heart beating fast, "I won't tell you. , I'll go to the kitchen to help."

When he got into the kitchen, the old lady was playing with a mandarin fish with a kitchen knife.

Seeing that she was struggling, Luo Xiaomao dared to hurriedly roll up her sleeves to help, "Mom, I'll do this kind of work, I'm strong."