Chapter 76

Just after midnight, Xu Cinian took a suitcase of money to Xisi Hutong.

  This is the famous night city in S City. Even in the middle of the night, it is still brightly lit and lively. There are various stalls and huge crowds of people. It is a very complex terrain.  

  According to the address on the email, Xu Cinian found a roadside stall and sat down, ordered something casually, looked around at random, but sneered in his heart.

  Choosing to trade in such a place is very easy to hide. Even if he really brought the police, the people's public servants would not be able to fight and kill casually regardless of the safety of ordinary people. This is tantamount to saying that Xu Xinnian's chances of escape have increased.  

  Oh, he really took great pains to save his life.

  Xu Cinian sat in a chair to rest with his eyes closed. After waiting for more than an hour, he did not see Xu Xinnian's shadow. He raised his hand and looked at his watch. It was already the agreed three o'clock in the morning.  

  Standing up with the cash box, putting down the tea money, he turned and left. At this moment, his hands behind his back suddenly pressed him, and then his thumb was pressed against his neck, hiding this sharp blade inside.  

  coming.

  Xu Cinian didn't move any more, and the people behind him looked around vigilantly, "Is Xu Cinian right? You are the only one?"  

  It was an unfamiliar voice, sounding harsh and harsh, and even a little panic in his tone.

  Xu Cinian sneered in his heart, it seems that the scourge also hired a helper.  

  "Yes, I'm the only one. I brought the money. Take me to see my son." He made himself very nervous, clutching the cash box tightly with his fingers, and his voice trembled as he dared not look back.

  His appearance obviously relieved the people behind him, kicked his stool and said, "Come with me, don't play tricks, or you will just kill you."  

  The blade from the neck was taken away and placed on his back. Xu Cinian's mobile phone rang again, and when he picked it up, it was another anonymous email, [Follow him honestly, otherwise don't want to see your son again]

  A photo was attached to the email. It was a little white cotton socks stained with blood, which Xu Ci bought for Wowo the day before.  

  Xu Cinian put his phone away expressionlessly, followed the man all the way, turning around and turning around, I don't know how many lanes, would he still bump into oncoming people, and he was quickly lost. direction.

  As he was walking forward, passing through an empty black alley, the man behind him suddenly grabbed him by the neck, opened a taxi parked next to him, dragged him in, and slammed the door closed. Did not attract the attention of anyone in the lively night market.  

  Xu Cinian brought the box and fell on the seat of the car, and then the blade hit his neck again. Then the box was snatched away. The man opened it excitedly, and a layer of pink banknotes spilled inside.

  He straightened his eyes for an instant and dialed a number, "I have caught him. He has brought a lot of money, let alone a few million! Are you sure you give me all this?"  

  Xu Xinnian's voice came through the phone, "Bring him, and I will give you the remaining two million. Do it immediately as I said."

  Hearing this, the man showed a greedy appearance, took out the rope from the car and began to tie Xu Cinian's body.