Chapter 77

After a continuous spring rain, the weather finally turned warm.

  The robbery and murder case that shocked the city of S also came to an end with Xu Xinnian's arrest. The news was reported in the newspapers, and even the murder case in the Xu family eight years ago was drawn vividly. The giants grumbled at the dog-blood drama, but did not say a word about Xu Xinnian being shot and headshot by the police.

  And Xu Jianguo's former family owner became neurotic because of strong stimulation and was sent to a psychiatric hospital for treatment. The doctor said that there was almost no possibility of recovery in this life.  

  Of course, these are not the issues that Xu Cinian cares about now. He was lying in the hospital for more than half a month. It can be said that he walked on the edge of life and death. In Luo Xiaomao's words, he had both legs when he was sent to the hospital. There was bleeding between them, and even Zhao Rui shook his head and said that the child could not be saved, but fortunately he protected his stomach very well and did not receive a fatal impact. It was just that the violent exercise caused the fetal gas, and Qu Cheng threw it again. How much money went in, medicines that were more expensive than gold, smashed in like burning money, rescued for a whole day, and finally kept the ill-fated Xiaodouding.

  Wowo is also a blessing in misfortune. Although he was kidnapped, he was always in a deep coma. He didn't remember anything except knowing that he was taken away by an uncle who looked like his father. When he woke up he found himself in the hospital. I don't know exactly what the two fathers have gone through. After being fooled by a few words by Qu Cheng, they have forgotten everything, whether they should eat or drink or be the carefree big dumpling.  

  "Two apples, plus two oranges, um...what's it?" Wowo lay on Xu Cinian's chest, grabbing his hair and counting with his fingers, but the more confused he became.  

  Xu Cinian leaned on the bedside, holding his fancy "textbook", flicking his forehead with his fingers, "Little fool, think again, this one just taught you yesterday."  

  "Woo... I don't know, I can't figure it out. Counting... Mathematics is so annoying." Wowo usually has a very bright head, but when he encounters mathematics, he becomes a idiot and sticks to Xu Cinian's stomach like a fool. On, "Dad, don't take the exam... sign it quickly, the teacher won't find it."  

  It was pasted softly, and the little paws still grabbed his fingers like coquettishly, Xu Cinian laughed all of a sudden, and then immediately stretched his face, "No, if you go to class tomorrow, if you are checked by the teacher, you won't do anything. Do? I heard Xiao Erhei's father say that people would do addition and subtraction within twenty when you were your age."  

  When I heard that Xiao Erhei was so powerful, Wowo pursed his mouth and began to break his fingers again. I always felt that this question was more complicated than which one is better than ham sausage or fried chicken leg.  

  Qu Cheng, who was next to him, looked at him so seriously and couldn't help teasing him, "Woowo, don't count this, I will ask you a question. If you get the right answer, I will sign it for you, OK?"  

  "Hey, someone, Wowo's legal guardian is here, what are you doing for the fun?" Xu Cinian smiled and knocked him with the textbook.

  Qu Cheng grabbed his hand, ignoring that his son was still there, and took a bite in his mouth, and smiled, "You are not good at education, and teach children to learn from analogy. You see me."

  As he said, he poked Wowo's face and asked, "How many people do I add to your father?"  

  Wowo breaks his fingers, "1+1 is equal to...2!"