Chapter 106

Luo Xiaomao felt that the recent days could hardly be described by the word "fuck == egg".

There is a signature on his QQ that has been hanging for thousands of years, [Let Lao Tzu be drunk and die, fight with a macho for 300 rounds to escape this cup of Singles Day, (#‵′) convex]

This blinding signature is witnessing the damage After Youxu Ci Nian and his guns == You Qucheng's hookup and finally achieved a positive result, the body and mind were strongly stimulated.

Xu Ci Nian once laughed at him and said, "This signature reveals your deep aura of resentment against women."

Luo Xiaomao retorted, "Can't I call for the moisture of rain when I dry the land for ten thousand years? (╯‵□′) ╯︵┻━┻"

"Alright, alright, call it, it's best to do another ritual, maybe one day a strong man will be summoned, and then X's back will be sore and weak, don't come to me to complain."

"Hmph, then you must be too jealous ╮(╯▽╰)╭"

Luo Xiaomao was in a very nervous mood at the time, but he didn't expect that the poisonous tongue of the bad friend was really a prophecy.

At this moment, he was lying on the bed , his legs were soft as if they were not his own, his thighs were throbbing, his eyes were dim, and he looked at the man who was lying beside him

. What the hell is going on? He just attended a wedding of Xu Cinian, how could he have a shot with someone as soon as he opened his eyes!? He bit his fist and threw the quilt away suddenly

. Fuck-! The situation couldn't have been worse, what happened to the wet sheets, and the covers that were thrown everywhere! Lao Tzu... Lao Tzu's first night, I imagined countless times with my beloved The water is melting, the picture of hugging and kissing is completely broken!

This must be a dream, it must be a dream... He recited it a few times, but he didn't even have the courage to see who the people around him were, and suddenly covered it with a quilt Hold your head, hope that when you open your eyes, you will still be sparkling and lovable = a male.

Just as he was frantically jumping, Zhao Rui was woken up. He rubbed his brows and opened his eyes. The eyes of the two of them collided in the air. "Fuck!"

Zhao Rui: Who will tell him what's going on?

Luo Xiaomao: Help... The first time I hit a fucking acquaintance, it's really terrible! !

"Look at you, you are a bird with a lack of kidneys and desires. You are strong on the outside and hard at the same time. Last night, I didn't make me happy. Now that I wake up, get out of here, don't get in my eyes here."

Luo Xiaomao instantly adjusted his posture and looked like a prostitute. He leaned against the head of the bed and glanced at Zhao Rui, looking at Zhao Rui with all his might, but God knew that his little chrysanthemum was trembling in the wind at the moment.

How could he be so embarrassed to tell Zhao Rui that he was a virgin, and that he was famous as "a flower in a noble court", but all the friends in the circle regarded him as a goddess of coldness. In order to maintain an unattainable image, he made it up by himself A history of love made everyone think that he was a seasoned veteran with discerning tastes, but in fact he never even kissed a man on the mouth!

"Last night...we...that one?" Zhao Rui quickly calmed down after the initial shock, and drew his fingers between each other twice.

Luo Xiaomao cursed in his heart, "How dare you even doubt it after eating it!?", but with an indifferent "hmm" on his face, he raised his chin and got up and started getting dressed, "We all drank too much last night, adults? , just go to bed, don't be too shy, but I have no idea about you, and I won't be responsible for you, you give up."

He tried to put on a cold attitude, but he tripped over his pants and fell enough to eat SHI. The reunion, white and tender ass = upside-down, trembling up and down with his movements.

Zhao Rui couldn't help laughing. It was the first time that Luo Xiaomao was so amused, "Hold... I'm sorry, are you all right? Butt still hurts, I'll check it for you." You don't need a quack doctor to check." Luo Xiaomao hurriedly got up, blushing and thick neck, subconsciously covering his butt with his clothes.

Zhao Rui held back his smile and stretched out his hand to help him. As a result, the two of them made a skin-to-skin kiss, and at the same time took a deep breath, and the memories of last night came into his mind instantly.

Qu Cheng and Xu Cinian's bridal chamber was in trouble until midnight. Everyone was drinking HIGH. After the end, they were very drunk. Luo Xiaomao and Zhao Rui walked together. The two drunks were dizzy and couldn't find Bei at all. I don't know who said boldly, "It's so late, why don't you open up... open a room!"

Then the two hit it off, and went into a fast hotel in a confused way, and then got into the bathroom together...

Zhao Rui closed his eyes and coughed in embarrassment. He remembered the way Luo Xiaomao was undressed in the bathtub, riding up and down on him.

The delicate and beautiful face had a charming blush, the thin and soft waist swayed with the movements, the two slender legs were tightly wrapped around him, and the fingertips left a string of red marks on his back...

Thinking of this, The tip of Zhao Rui's nose was hot for a while, and there was another reaction below.

Of course Luo Xiaomao also remembered how he took the initiative to throw Zhao Rui down, up and down on him, and even riding on him and screaming, his face turned blue and then red, and he kicked his leg, "What the hell are you thinking... Don't think about it!"

This kick didn't matter, it suddenly pulled the wound between his thighs, and the pain caused him to fall on the bed with an "Ow".

"Okay, don't get angry with me now that it's like this. Let's talk about this later. You must be hurting the first time. Let me check the situation first, and I'll go out and buy you some ointment later."

"Who It's the first time I tell you! I have a lot of experience and first-class bed skills!"

Luo Xiaomao blushed, vowing to defend his reputation as "a flower in a magnificent court", and he still didn't forget to put on a sultry pose and twist his buttocks. , As a result, the old waist couldn't stand it and twisted with a crunch. In an instant, the whole body was stiff like a high paraplegia, especially life is better than death!

Luo Xiaomao: "..." I'm fucking dead!

Zhao Rui tried his best to hold back his laughter. He swears that this is the most fun dating scene he has ever seen. It was originally due to a doctor's occupational disease. Even if he is gay, he will never mess around casually. For him, it was a violation of professional principles. He should be regretful and depressed. However, not only did he not feel this way at the moment, but he was extremely happy and could not wait to rub Luo Xiaomao twice.

This guy is usually a bitch, but he's pretty cute when he doesn't see it.

"Okay, your skills are top-notch, then can you tell me why your legs tremble when you have been beaten by me once?"

"Who... Who trembles? Zhao Rui, are you blind?" Luo Xiaomao said The legs were tight, and the two kneecaps were trembling and bumping together, making a crackling sound, so loud that even the deaf could hear it.

Zhao Rui smiled with interest, lifted the quilt and got out of bed, revealing a strong and powerful honey-colored chest. There were even eight pack abs and mermaid lines on his lower abdomen. Luo Xiaomao bit the quilt jealously, and his ears were shamefully red.

"If you don't want me to check the wound, then you can take a bath first, and I'll clean up the things inside you. Don't worry, I'm very sophisticated and won't hurt you."

Zhao Rui said that regardless of Luo Xiaomao's struggles , and suddenly hugged him horizontally.

Luo Xiaomao's face turned green when he heard this, and he shouted: "You better go buy medicine!!"

Zhao Rui laughed harmlessly, and faced him face to face, "You don't let me check, how do I know? What kind of medicine do you want to buy?"

"No need to check! Just say that I have hemorrhoids! Zhao Rui, you quack doctor!!!"

Luo Xiaomao couldn't bear it anymore, holding a virgin heart and weeping in the wind, a good little daisy, overnight Not to mention the sunflower, but also his mother was put on the hat of hemorrhoids, life is really lonely as snow...

Zhao Rui finished flirting, and he was refreshed, and he was embarrassed to admit that at this moment...