Chapter 85

The lights in the banquet hall dimmed, melodious and festive dance music sounded, and the spotlight hit the red carpet. At this time, eighteen firecrackers were lit at the door, and red debris was flying all over the sky. Everyone's eyes were focused on the red carpet. Another shout calling out a name:

  "Yue Yue! Yue Yue! Yue Yue!"  

  Hundreds of people shouted a person's name neatly, everyone's face was full of smiles, and the scene was grand and grand. At this time, a white figure was surrounded by the brothers of the Azure Dragon Gang and walked onto the red carpet, and the whole banquet hall burst into enthusiastic applause.

  Standing on the rostrum, Qu Cheng looked at the photo of Yue who was beloved by his brothers from a distance. The corners of his mouth kept hooking. He picked up the microphone and took two shots. In an instant, the whole place fell silent, "Xiaoyue, come here, banquet. It's about to officially begin."  

  Three copper basins were placed on the long red carpet, with hot coals burning in them. At the moment, sparks were crackling and burning.  

  Yue Zhao stood at the door, looking at Qu Cheng on the other side of the red carpet, his face couldn't help but blush, and a group of people urged him to push forward.

  "Yue Yue hurry up to take the brazier, it will be lucky if you step over, and there will be no bad luck!"  

  "That's right, Yue Yue, Brother Cheng is still waiting for you there. After three braziers, brothers will stay drunk with you tonight!"  

  A group of people yelled lively, Yue Zhao's mouth curled up, "You bastards, are you here to help me pick up the dust or to drink, and see if I can drink you guys!"

  He stepped over a brazier, and the people on both sides of the red carpet fired salutes. Colorful strips of color were scattered in the magnificent banquet hall, falling on Yue Zhao's white suit, lining him with magnificence. At this moment, including Everyone, including Qu Cheng, focused their eyes on him, which made him realize that he was the well-deserved protagonist of the night. His heart was surging for a while, and his palms were sweating with excitement.  

  One, two, three... After the three braziers passed, he was already standing in front of Qu Cheng, and the audience burst into applause.

  With a smile, Qu Cheng stopped Yue Zhao's shoulders and asked him to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with him, and raised the cup to the hundreds of brothers off the stage, "Welcome Xiaoyue home! I wish Xiaoyue good health!"

  Although this sentence was spoken to everyone, Qu Cheng's eyes kept falling on Yue Zhao, making Yue Zhao feel that he had said these words to himself alone, even with familiarity and intimacy in his tone. It made his ears feel hot, and his heart beats fast.  

  "Yue Yue, welcome home! I wish Yue Yue good health! Cheers!"

  The whole audience toasted together, the red liquid splashed out because of the heroic movements, and the music in the banquet hall was played to the most exciting part for a time, pushing the banquet to a high || tide.  

  Yue Zhao followed everyone to a toast, took a symbolic sip, and then slowly looked down at everyone on the stage with beautiful eyes, watching them pouring scarlet wine into their stomachs drop by drop, copying The fingers in the pockets slowly tightened, showing a smile that was fulfilled.

  It's just a little bit...just a little bit, he succeeded immediately, can't wait. 

  After the dust-washing ceremony, the dinner party officially began. The hundreds of brothers gathered around the tables, pouring wine into their stomachs heroically, and eating special dishes while carrying plates. For a while, saliva and food residues flew around, obviously elegant. The scene, but this group of people made a bit of scorn.