Chapter 61

Taking advantage of Chen Jun's effort to buy salt, Xu Cinian asked all the employees of the farm to take out all the houttuynia stored in the warehouse.  

  These pre-stored seedlings are all specially selected "defective products" in the field. Of course, the meaning of the defective products is not bad quality such as decay and deterioration, but rather carefully cultivated in the field compared to Xu Cinian. For the high-quality seedlings, which are too weak or over-ripe, they are no longer suitable for breeding as seedlings, but the efficacy and quality are still very good, so they were selected specially and prepared to be dried and sold as medicinal materials.  

  Although Xu Cinian told Xu Xinnian that he would sell the best seedlings in the field, he was not a fool in his heart. Even if the seedlings in his field were taken to participate in the agricultural product competition, they were among the best varieties. Not to mention it was sold to the Xu family, even if they touched it, it would be distressed, that is, Chen Jun's stupid boy would believe him to coax Xu Xinnian.  

  I was thinking that all the tens of thousands of Houttuynia cordata in the warehouse had been soaked in the pond. At this time, Chen Jun's salt was also bought.  

  He poured bag after bag of salt into the pond, bowed his head and tasted the taste, but it was still not salty enough, and then asked a group of people to buy all the survivors in the whole canteen, pour it into the water in one breath, and wait until it is in the water. Xu Cinian clapped his hands and straightened his waist when it was all deposited to the bottom of the water.  

  "Okay, just soak it like this. You can take it out and dry it until tomorrow morning, and it will be sent to the Xu family."  

  An employee next to him pointed at the houttuynia cordata in the pond and opened his mouth wide, "Boss, just...that's it? Let alone Xu's look like this, if I were a buyer, I wouldn't want it. Boss, are you right? "

  The "defective products" that have been kept in the warehouse for a period of time, even if they are soaked in water, the surface has lost the original fresh green color, and it has become dark and faint. It does not look like Xu. The "high-quality seedlings" promised at the end of the Xinnian, then Xu Xinnian is not a fool, is it not clear whether it is good or bad?  

  Xu Cinian smiled, "This is just the first step. After two hours of soaking, you can add 50 degrees of warm water to it. Remember it must be 50 degrees. It cannot be high or low."  

  Everyone was confused by him. They didn't know what medicine the boss was selling in his stomach. Chen Jun, who guessed Xu Cinian's mind next to him, smiled and said, "You are right to do as Big Brother Xu said. A moment of miracle."  

  The people around were confused, but they still acted separately according to the boss's orders. Xu Cinian turned around at this time, patted Chen Jun's shoulder and said, "Tomorrow morning, you will call Xu Xinnian directly in my name. Then I brought the houttuynia cordata that had been added to him, remembering to have Xu Xinnian personally inspect it before releasing the goods, understand?"  

  Chen Jun nodded, "Don't worry, Big Brother Xu, I understand how to deal with it. I must let Xu Xinnian accept the goods obediently, and I don't know that I have been scammed."

  Xu Cinian glanced at him and smiled slyly, like a white fox with a stomach full of calculations.  

  Two hours later, the employee who was busy adding warm water in Wang Pond did not know who suddenly screamed, "Look! Why did the houttuynia in this pond suddenly turn green!?"