Chapter 63

Xu Cinian went faster and faster, the twists and turns of a heart up and down, it was like riding a roller coaster, and his head was still buzzing. 

  After the huge shock, an unprecedented anger suddenly surged in his heart, making him unwilling to stay in the banquet hall for a second. He just wanted to find a place where no one was left to be quiet, otherwise he didn't know what he would do. Extraordinary things.  

  "Cinian!"

  Quick footsteps sounded from behind, and Qu Cheng took off his dress and hurried to catch up.  

  Xu Cinian saw that the anger in his heart was even stronger, and stripped of the touch from that moment. He now sees this guy and wants to kick to death.

  Without looking back, he continued to walk forward, his pace quickened, and Qu Cheng strode to catch up, grabbing his wrist all at once, " Cinian, wait a minute!"  

  Xu Cinian gave him a steady look, pulled his arm out, and continued walking without saying a word.  

  Qu Cheng blocked his way, his chest like a copper wall and iron wall was blocked, and his two big hands pressed his shoulders tightly, breathing quickly, "It was not what you thought it was. I can explain what happened to Yue Zhao in the small restaurant that day. ."  

  Hearing what he said, Xu Cinian guessed that Ah Si had told Qu Cheng all the things he knew, so he didn't hide it and patted his hand directly, "Shut up, don't tell me. Talk about yesterday's thing, otherwise don't blame me for being rude to you!"  

  When Qu Cheng saw his cold face, his heart was cold. At this time, his regretful intestines were all green. Even if A Si didn't say anything, he could still imagine Xu Cinian seeing himself carrying him and meeting with Yue Zhao. What kind of face is it, this time I really jumped into the Yellow River and couldn't wash it clearly.  

  He grabbed Xu Cinian, who was walking straight forward, and said eagerly, "Will you calm down first? I and Yue Zhaozhen are not that kind of relationship. I also said at the banquet just now. I told him We only met to talk about the gang, there was absolutely no other thoughts!"

  "Shut up!" Xu Cinian's whole face was so angry that he slapped him mercilessly as soon as he raised his hand, "I'm not mad at this at all!"  

  Seeing his expression, Qu Cheng was distressed, thinking that he was feeling unwell last night and holding back his stomach. He was upset that he didn't know how to explain it, "Yes, my fucking head has pits. Tell you about Yue Zhao clearly, but I'm really afraid of your misunderstanding, and I want to surprise you tonight, so..."  

  Xu Cinian snorted, "Yeah, it is indeed a surprise. My friend has a childhood friend out there. I didn't know until now, can I be surprised?"  

  "I have liked you all my life. How could he become my old friend?"

  Qu Cheng was also in a hurry, wishing to have another mouth open. When he thought of this huge misunderstanding, his head was so big, what kind of brain damage he had done!  

  "It's not a good thing for the old friend at all! Do you dare to choke me!?" Xu Cinian gave him a fierce look, wishing to kick the rogue to death.

  "I'm angry because you lied to me! How cautious I am in your heart? You would rather hide from me than tell the truth. Yes, I understand that you want to quit the gang and give it to Long Ge's brother. It is excusable. Even if you two really had a leg before, I can bear it. Besides, you two have nothing at all. Why can't you tell me directly?"