Chapter 25【One arrow and three eagles】1.0

In the blink of an eye, it was the weekend, and it started to rain again a few days after it had cleared. The rain in late autumn mixed with the cold wind pierced the neck so cold that people shivered.

  Qu Cheng was sitting in the back seat of the car in a straight black formal suit, half-squinting, unable to see whether he was sleeping or thinking.

  "Brother Cheng, let's go directly to my sister-in-law... er... Mr. Xu's house?" A Si asked him when he turned around.

  Qu Cheng lifted his eyelids and glanced at him, "If I don't want to go to your sister-in-law's house to block people, would you let you accompany me to the banquet?"

  Ah Si stuck out his tongue and smiled, "Um... Brother Cheng, I want to ask you a question, have you not taken down your sister-in-law until now? Or why do you call him so many calls? Promise your partner?"

  "..." Qu Cheng's face turned dark, and he raised his hand and knocked on his head. The little jerk really doesn't open the pot or lift it.

  After investigating Xu Cinian's identity that day, he kept calling, but the peacock didn't know if he really didn't want to see him, or for other reasons. He never answered the phone and texted him to test Xu Xinnian. He didn't respond much to the matter, and invited him to be a dance partner, and directly responded with two words [not available].

  This kind of soft knife made the roots of Qu Cheng's teeth itch. He wanted to catch this house sparrow and put it in a cage, but when he met again, he used the wrong way. If he forced Xu Cinian to do something he didn't like. , I'm afraid it will make things worse and worse, so he has been standing still, trying to overcome the tough with softness.

  It's a pity that after waiting for two days, Xu Cinian did not loosen up. Seeing that he was about to attend the Xu family banquet in the afternoon, Qu Cheng could no longer hold back, so he directly asked Ah Si to drive to Xu Cinian's house. Anyway, he was not the first time. After entering the hall, he must let Xu Cinian be his dancing partner no matter whether Peacock is involved with the Xu family or not.

  The car went all the way, and the rain outside got heavier. When it reached a small slope, a car suddenly blocked the way.

  Ah Si raised his hand and looked at his watch, afraid that the time would be too late, so he honked the horn impatiently.

  Qu Cheng opened his eyes and glanced out. Through the dense rain curtain, a motorized tricycle was stuck in the pit and couldn't get out. A tall and thin man pushed vigorously behind the tricycle. The tricycle remained motionless, and the whistle sounded behind. In one piece, the owner raised his hand to wipe the rain and sweat on his forehead, gritted his teeth and pushed forward a few times. Not only did the car not move forward, but instead it went backwards due to inertia.

  The man didn't see it well, so he used his entire body to block and barely stabilized the car on the slope. He was holding on to his death, his face turned pale and no one was helping.

  A Si poked her head and glanced, then turned her head in surprise, "Brother Cheng, it seems like a sister-in-law... Hey? What about people?"

  Xu Cinian was out of breath and didn't know what to do for a while, then a pair of big hands reached out to help him hold the car firmly.

  "Why are you running out under the rain?"

  Hearing the expected voice, Xu Cinian lowered his head and curled up the corners of his mouth.

  "Why are you here?" He raised his hand and wiped his face, looking a little embarrassed at Qu Cheng's deep gaze.

  "I should ask why you are here, right?" Qu Cheng glanced at him and asked to help push the cart.