Chapter 101

Duxing Middle School has two well-known super-scholars.

One is Liang Zicheng, a top student in the science class of the third year of high school. He took the high school entrance examination and got the first place in the city. He was admitted to Duxing Middle School, which can only be regarded as a second-class high school. He was shocked by a kind of jaw, and even his head teacher asked him for it. When he talked, he did not shake his obsession. After saying "I have someone I want to wait for", he went out for a trip, completely ignoring the dissuasion of his teachers and classmates.

This god-like figure has been the man of the school since the day he entered the school, not only because he has occupied the first place in the school for three consecutive years, but also because he is an uncompromising handsome guy.

Tall and slender body, dark complexion, deep and tough facial features, coupled with the title of the all-around champion of the Games, I don't know how many students have been fascinated for three consecutive years. In addition, the handsome guy is honest and gentle, and he smiles at everyone. Girls like to call him "little black brother". Although the name has a strong rural *sifaner, he still can't hide his academic tyranny. Awesome aura.

Speaking of "little black brother" Liang Zicheng, of course, we have to mention another man of the school - Qu He.

Qu He belongs to the typical image of Prince Charming in many Loli Mary Su novels, with a face like a crown of jade, and flesh and blood. Even wearing an ordinary white school uniform, he has an elegant aura. According to rumors, he is one of the top ten in the country. The heir of the restaurant group, and the family also has a gangster background.

Of course, the most talked about is not this, but he jumped two levels in a row from junior high school to senior one, and still maintained the top grade in the grade.

It is said that the two academic masters have their own characteristics, and one is a senior and the other is a senior. You are honest and sunny, and I am calm and reserved. I should have kept the water from the well, but the teachers and students in the whole school knew that the two were wrong. uncomfortable.

According to rumors, when someone saw Liang Zicheng and a certain baby-faced boy hand in hand to leave school, Qu He suddenly rushed out and gave him a fist, dragged the baby-faced senior and ran away. Since then, there is one more secret in the school that cannot be told: Liang Zicheng and Qu He turned out to be rivals in love!

"Ding Ding Ding" the get out of class bell rang.

The head teacher who taught mathematics walked out of the classroom with the textbooks in between. Xu An's family fell headlong among the piles of textbooks, scratching his hair with both hands, and sighed, looking half-dead.

It can be regarded as the end of the get out of class... If he goes on again, he can't guarantee that he will fall asleep directly in class.

Looking at the blood transfusion symbol in the textbook and the test paper he just discovered, he sighed and muttered, "Why did Xiaohei get a perfect score in the math test... I have worked so hard, why can't I take the test? Passing, it's not fair!"

God knows how much he hates mathematics, what kind of quadratic equation, ellipse formula, COS/SIN, dihedral angle... What kind of boring person researched it?

Who usually buys things and uses a quadratic equation to calculate it again! fall!

"Wowo, don't sigh, it's just that you didn't pass math, you are the first in the grade in Chinese, don't get discouraged."

"That's right, Wowo, my sister will give you candy, don't cry or cry, stand up and masturbate.

" The girl came up and surrounded Xu An's family. Looking at his sad face, she wanted to go up and pinch, this cute guy is so cute!

"I've already said that you can't call me by my nickname! Don't listen to Xiaohei's nonsense!" Xu An's face turned suspiciously red. Even though he was almost eighteen years old, he still had some baby fat on his face and looked fleshy. Huh, not masculine at all! The most annoying thing is that he did not inherit the height advantage of his father and father at all. Douding, who is four years younger than him, is already 1.8 meters tall, and he is still struggling at 1.75 miles.

"Youyou, Wowo, don't fry your hair. If you don't do well in the test this time, there will be another time. The big deal is that you ask Liang Zicheng and Qu He to help you with your tuition. Anyway, you are so familiar with them." A girl smiled and rolled her eyes. He leaned over and said wickedly, "So what? Actually, I'm really curious. Which of the two do you like? Don't be shy."

Xu An's family became angry, widened a pair of big eyes, and said righteously, "I'm not called Wowo! Also, Qu He is my younger brother, what kind of mess are you holding in your heads!"

As soon as these words came out, Made a group of girls and the surrounding male classmates laugh, "What, who believes that you and Qu He are brothers, with different surnames, and they don't look alike at all."

Moreover, the super scholar who even jumped two grades, at home How can the genetics of the family raise a brother who fails in mathematics? Not at all in line with scientific logic.

Of course, the people were too embarrassed to say the following words, and Wowo was speechless, burying a round face in the textbook and beating his chest, mad OS in his heart:

You bastards, don't think that I don't know what you are thinking if you don't speak. What, I don't believe that I am Douding's brother, be careful that I will slap you with the photo of him wetting the bed when he was a child! snort!

However, the Xueba you admire, one is my basic friend and the other is my younger brother. I am the only one who knows the embarrassment of the two. Thinking about it, I am still a little excited.

Thinking of this, Xu Anjia's heart was balanced, and even the mathematical symbols in front of him were not so unpleasant to the eye.

At this moment, a boy suddenly ran in in a hurry, pointed at the gate pantingly, and said out of breath, "Anjia, you... go to the small garden downstairs to see! Liang Zicheng and Qu He is fighting again, again, again!"

"What!?" Are these two worry-free guys making such a fuss?

Xu Anjia scratched his hair vigorously, holding a messy bird's nest head, not even paying attention to the class bell, and stood up abruptly, the desk and chair made a harsh screeching sound.

By the time everyone came back to their senses, he had already run away and could not even see a shadow.

***

I ran downstairs in a hurry, and when I went around the playground and the office building to find the small garden, I saw Douding and Xiao Erhei fighting together from a distance.

Although Qu He was four years younger than Xiao Erhei, he was very tall and strong, and he completely inherited all the advantages of Xu Cinian and Qu Cheng. His long and narrow eyes are sharp and steady, his facial features are exquisite and impeccable, his limbs are slender and powerful, and he has an extraordinary talent. , If you fight someone, you will die.

At this time, he raised his hand and punched Liang Zicheng in the face, and said with a gloomy face, "Liang Zicheng, don't think that my brother was fooled by you, I am also a fool..."

Liang Zicheng quickly dodged a punch, his dark face tensed tightly, but he just dodged without attacking, "Qu He, you are Wowo's younger brother, and I also regard you as my younger brother. It's about me and Wowo." , leave it alone, you little brat! His actions were obviously reserved ,

and he didn't want to hurt the other party at all, but Qu He didn't give him any sympathy, he seized the opportunity and grabbed his collar violently, "I don't care! ? If I didn't care, my brother would have been eaten and wiped clean by you! "

"Don't think I don't know what you think about my brother!" Yesterday you asked my brother to go to the swimming pool, and you hugged and hugged him and thought I didn't know? I tell you, I disagree! My brother will definitely look for a girl in the future, I advise you to give up as soon as possible, otherwise I will fight you every time I see you, and don't even think of entering my house with me in your black charcoal! Liang Zicheng squeezed his elbows ,

turned over to break free of Qu He's hands, and then parted his legs. Taking advantage of his age and strength, he suddenly turned defeat into victory and held Qu He down.

At this time, he had already seen the hurried running in the distance. Xu An's house came over, and then the corners of his mouth twitched, and he said helplessly and innocently, "Please, brother Douding, your brother fetish is too serious, I'm just going for a swim with Wowo, how can it be? Am I plotting against him? "

Qu He sneered, raised his leg abruptly, and fell directly over his shoulder, throwing Liang Zicheng, who was not ready to resist, to the ground, then stuck his elbow on his neck, and snorted, "Since you said it so honestly. , then why are you touching his ass? After swimming, you gave him a bath, and you asked him to rub your back. Are you fucking tired of living? ! "

Qu He's eyes were like knives, and he wanted to tear this big two black man into eight pieces.

I felt unhappy in my heart, my brother is my treasure, why should I be cheap for you? My brother is good everywhere, you are worthy of him. Is it?

Someone's powerful brother-control plot broke out uncontrollably, but at this time Liang Zicheng was adding fuel to the fire. He lay on the ground, sighed, and said in a low voice, "Okay, you are right. , I just miss your brother, I just like him, what are you going to do? Could it kill me with a knife? "

Seeing his poignant smile, Qu He was furious and punched him without hesitation.

"Douding! Don't hit anyone!"

Xu An's angry voice sounded from behind, followed by the sound of hurried footsteps.

He didn't like exercising since he was a child. When Chengcheng wanted to teach him kung fu, he was fooled by all kinds of coquettish and cute tricks. Now, even after running such a short distance, he was out of breath and supported his knees. Panting heavily, he still didn't forget to show his eldest brother's style in front of Qu He.

He quickly helped Xiao Erhei, with a round face and a serious face, "Douding, my brother is angry, I apologize to Zicheng, otherwise I will ignore you today!

" The body is very thin from top to bottom, with thin arms and thin legs, but his face is still very large, making him look a bit like a Q version character. Even with such a serious expression, people can't help but want to laugh. There is absolutely no so-called "brother majesty".

Qu He swore that he saw Liang Zicheng's successful scheming smile, his face darkened, neither apologizing nor speaking, a completely uncooperative attitude.

Xu Anjia stood up, looked up at his brother who was already over 1.8 meters tall, and poked his hard chest, "Damn boy! It's a pity that I left you two cakes yesterday, even Chengcheng didn't let you touch it, you can do it now. Don't listen to me? Do you still want to teach my brother today? If you don't apologize, I won't listen to your lecture today."

Liang Zicheng lowered his head and tried to laugh hard. If the situation allowed, he really wanted to rub the nest hard. Wo's face burst into laughter.

It turns out that people who make up lessons for you are also a reason for you to blackmail others? Why don't you stay like this...

Obviously, Qu He could put a smile on his cold face, but he was still gloomy, "Did you get your math grades today? Did the teacher ask you to correct the wrong questions? Homework, without me giving you tuition, are you sure you can finish it?"

Xu An's "elderly brother's face" cracked instantly, and his glass heart shattered to the ground.

Douding, why are you so unlovable, isn't it kind of good to be young and old? Don't think that you have completed all the middle school courses in the first year of high school, and even studied advanced mathematics and calculus in college, it is amazing! ! I am not envious at all!

He lowered his head and just met Xiao Er Hei's smile. Instantly, Xu An's family seemed to have found a reason. When he looked up, his eyes lit up, and he said very proudly, "If you don't give me tutoring, I can go to Xiao Hei, anyway. He got a perfect score in the math test."

Dese looked as if he also got a perfect score, Liang Zicheng laughed sullenly, and Douding's younger brother's face darkened.

He didn't want to admit at all that this idiot who was stared at by the big bad wolf and didn't know it was his brother. He didn't even want to admit that he hated every chance that his brother and Da Hui could get along alone more than apologizing.

Pressing his lips tightly, he quickly said "I'm sorry" to Liang Zicheng, then glanced at his unsatisfactory brother, showing a look of sadness and anger.

Then he glared fiercely at the "big bad wolf" who fell to the ground and pretended to be pitiful, snorted coldly, flicked his sleeves, and walked away handsomely.

"Hmph, it's not the time to call me brother Wowo when I was a child, it's not cute at all."

Wowo stuck out his tongue at his brother's back, then turned around and walked to Liang Zicheng's side, looking at the bruise on his face , said guiltily, "I'm sorry, Zicheng, Douding is a middle schooler, I apologize for him, is your face okay? Do you want me to put some ointment on you?"

Liang Zicheng sat on the ground, holding up He raised his right finger, two holes were broken on it, and blood was oozing out.

Xu Anjia's eyes widened when he saw this, and his round face wrinkled, "Ah...why is it bleeding, does it hurt?"

Liang Zicheng nodded, looking weak, as if he was hurting not his fingers but his brain , "Can you stop calling me Zicheng? I want to hear your name just now."

"..." Wowo suddenly got stuck and was speechless.

"It really hurts... You also know that my skills can be a tie with your brother, but he is your brother, how can I be relentless, I was hurt because of you, and you don't feel bad for me, oh... It hurts to bleed..."

Liang Zicheng pursed his lips in a look of grievance, with beads of sweat hanging on his dark face, which seemed to be really painful.

Wowo quickly took out a tissue to help him keep it, lowered his head and didn't look at him, his ears were a little red, and he stuttered for a long time before he could say, "Brother Little Hei"