Chapter 39

Originally, according to Qucheng's intention, he wanted to take Xu Cinian to Sanya for a trip, and even the plane ticket was prepared. As a result, a hail hit and the plane could not be boarded anymore. Xu Cinian was anxious to buy seeds again, so two Individuals bought a train ticket to Y City in total.  

  Y City is a border town, surrounded by mountains and rivers, like spring all the year round, plus the inhabitation of various ethnic groups, it has exotic characteristics, so even if the two of them took the train for a whole day, it was dark when they arrived at the destination, and there was nothing left. Affected the interest of playing, and after finding a small residence for villagers, he couldn't wait to come out for a walk.  

  "My mother's hometown is very close here. When I lived with her when I was a child, I often heard her mention this place, saying that the spicy peppers and wild vegetables here are very delicious."  

  It is rare for Xu Cinian to relax, copy his pockets and walk forward slowly, even the serious expression on weekdays is much less.

  Qu Cheng followed not far and near, and changed his feet to the flip flops that he used to wear in prison. With a lazy stubbornness, he smiled and asked him, "I am curious why your mother Knowing so much, how can she be regarded as the mistress of your Xu family, is it possible that she still has the heart to experience life?"  

  "You rascal must have watched too many brain-dead TV dramas, thinking that all the wives of the rich have to wear gold and silver, and later become the wicked mother-in-law of picky daughter-in-law?" Xu Cinian raised his eyebrows and looked at him laugh.

  Qu Cheng laughed out loud, "It's hard to tell, your mother should know that you didn't find him a wife, but you found a husband. She might directly become a picky mother-in-law."  

  "Fuck you." Xu Cinian punched him, raised his eyebrows and said, "It doesn't matter which one of us will go up or down, but you put gold on your face."  

  "Yes, yes, right, you are the head office? I remember when you were in prison, the bones of me were soft when you were riding on me."  

  Qu Cheng showed a face of ecstasy and bone-corrupted expression, which caused Xu Cinian to squeeze his ears, "Look at your cheap|mouth, I should tear it down for you to make a famous dish— —Cold pork mouth strips."  

  "Oh, hey, you want to eat my tongue, and you chop it off specially, it's really heavy."  

  Qu Cheng's mouth is no worse than Xu Cinian's, especially when it comes to hooligans, he is a leader in the industry. Xu Cinian laughed angrily by his virtue, and stretched out his hand to squeeze his ears.

  The age of the two people can be combined to receive the old age certificate, but at this moment, it is like a child bickering, and even Qu Cheng still tastes a sweet taste with joy, reaching out to grab Xu Cinian's Tuck your hand in your pocket, "No one here knows us, let me hold it for a while."  

  Xu Cinian was startled by him, and subconsciously pulled his hand out, "Let go, let go, there are people around, you shameless, I still want it."  

  "I said no one knows anymore, what are you afraid of? Normally you are either calculating Xu Xinnian or dealing with Dong Feng, and you finally take a break to play with your grassy leaves. How much time do you have for me? I'm so fucking blamed. You finally come out for your honeymoon, you have to listen to me."  

  "Who...who spent your honeymoon with you? I came out to buy seeds." Xu Cinian's ears were red, but his face was still very hard.  

  "Okay, then you came out to buy seeds. I came out for my honeymoon. I don't interfere with what you buy, and you don't interfere with me holding my daughter-in-law's hand."