Chapter 75

At noon, Chengdong Peace Kindergarten.  

  Wowo wore little white cotton socks wrapped in a thick quilt, and gently poke Xiaoerhei next to her with her fingers.

  "Brother Xiaohei, are you asleep?"  

  Xiao Erhei rubbed his eyes, rolled over and moved towards Wowo, "I was about to sleep, what happened to Wowo?"  

  Wowo grinned and showed two dimples on her round face, "I'm so happy, I can't sleep, and want to chat with you."  

  "Shhh." Xiao Erhei stretched out his fingers to lower his voice, and quietly stuck his head out of the bed. "Don't be so loud, if the teacher finds that we haven't taken a nap, we will be criticized."  

  Wowo "Oh oh" twice, nodded vigorously, and leaned close to Xiao Erhei, and whispered against his ear, "Speaking quietly like this, others will not hear him."  

  Wowo was white and soft, and his big eyes were as good as talking. Xiao Erhei gave him a smirk a few times and helped him cover the quilt, "Okay, what do you want to say?"  

  "Tomorrow I am going to the hospital to see my father and little brother. I am so happy. I am now a big brother just like you."  

  Xiao Erhei blinked in confusion, "What little brother? What does your father's hospitalization have to do with your little brother?"  

  "Um...I don't know, but Chengcheng said that I have a little brother, and my father is very hard in hospital. I'm going to accompany him, and I won't come to kindergarten tomorrow. Together, without having to go to class, the eyes are all smiles.  

  Xiao Erhei let out a disappointed "Ah...", "You won't be here tomorrow... Then I will be alone."  

  Wowo leaned forward and kissed him, "Kiss, I will miss you, Brother Black."  

  Xiao Erhei smirked a few times, scratched his hair, his eyes suddenly turned black and shiny.  

  At this time, there was the sound of footsteps in the corridor, Wowo whispered "Wow, the teacher is here" and quickly closed her eyes, Xiao Erhei also pretended to shrink by me, holding Wowo motionless and pretending to sleep.  

  "Mr. Xu, Wowo is taking a nap now, are you going to pick him up now?"  

  The kindergarten teacher Li smiled while walking forward. The man next to him was as handsome and handsome as when he brought his son to sign up. Although he was a lot thinner than the last time he saw him, his face was a little pale without seeing the sun, but he was still graceful. Pianpian, it is pleasing to watch.

  "Yes, his grandfather was sick and hospitalized, and kept talking about seeing his grandson, so I came to pick him up. The afternoon class may be delayed. I will ask you for a leave first. I'm sorry, teacher."

  The handsome man smiled very mildly, and his narrow eyes were a little guilty. Where did Teacher Li say something to refuse? No wonder his face is not good, and he has lost so much weight. It turns out that the family member is sick.

  "It's okay, Mr. Xu, the family member is the most ill. We can understand this. Now the child's class is very simple. It doesn't matter if it is one and a half section. I will go in and ask Wowo to come out. You will wait a moment.  

  Xiao Erhei, who overheard these words, opened his eyes and said in a low voice with a look of loss, "Woowo, is uncle going to pick you up now?"

  Wowo raised his head suspiciously and looked out the window, with a look of doubt, "No, he is not my father."