Chapter 67

The hospital got off work on time at half past five. There were few doctors in the whole building. Only the emergency department and the inpatient department at the back were left with a doctor on duty.

  When the night fell completely, there were no individuals on the top floor of the outpatient building, as long as the B-ultrasound room was faintly gleaming.  

  "Come in, now the doctors and nurses are off work, no one will come to investigate." Zhao Rui opened the door, took out a bunch of keys from his pocket, and turned on the computer and instrument familiarly.  

  Xu Cinian walked in with Wowo, turned around and closed the door, still feeling a little uneasy. His face was green with the bright light emitted by the instrument, and his expression was unusually embarrassed.  

  Seeing that there was no movement, Zhao Rui raised his head and took a look. He found Xu Cinian standing still at the door and couldn't help but laughed, "I didn't expect you to be nervous? I thought you wouldn't have a temper like this. Will blink, sit down, it's not good to stand for a long time with a child."  

  "What do you have a child?" Wowo seemed to understand, raised his face and asked his father.  

  When asked by his son, Xu Cinian's expression became even more complicated. Up to now, he still feels that everything that happened is a little illusory.

  He was holding Wowo for a physical examination, and by the way to determine his own injury, why finally met Zhao Rui in a muddle, and had to hold a small oil bottle to check this kind of thing.  

  "The kid means you will have a little brother or little sister in the future."

  Zhao Rui smiled and said casually, was interrupted by Xu Cinian and explained nervously, "It means that if Wowo performs well today, there will be many children in kindergarten in the future, and there will be many younger brothers and younger sisters in the future. "  

  "Really? Then I want to sleep with my little brother and little sister, and give them little rabbit bean paste buns." Wowo opened his eyes happily, and eagerly showed that he was a big brother.

  Xu Cinian coaxed him to obey him in a few sentences. He sat obediently on the small bench next to him and had snacks. He was still thinking about going to kindergarten, and then he forgot to ask.  

  With a long sigh of relief, Xu Cinian raised his head and said awkwardly, "Doctor Zhao, Wowo is too young. I don't want to let him know about such a disgusting thing. Please...Don't mention it to him in the future, thank you. "  

  Zhao Rui laughed and disinfected the detection instrument with an alcohol swab. "Why are you as shy as you were three years ago? Your child can use soy sauce. Sooner or later, you have to let him know. Besides, the one who delivered your baby didn't feel sick. Wowo is your biological son, so why would you despise you?"  

  When it comes to the events of the year, Xu Cinian still feels particularly ashamed. He has been automatically deleting this memory over the years. He is unwilling to think about the ten most terrifying months of the year, but Zhao Rui's words still made him fall into trouble. Memories. 

  Not long after he was released from prison that year, he was working on a construction site, and his belly soon grew bigger. At that time, he was really frightened. Even if he was calm and restrained, he would not be able to stand the stimulation for a while.

  After a man slept with another man once, he had an extra child inexplicably, which made him stand tall every time he thought of it, and he wanted to dig out his belly directly.