Chapter 36

In order to be shameful and leave a good impression on Qucheng again, Xu Xinnian specially changed into a light blue sweater with a hood before leaving for the appointment. He wore a solid-color linen shirt, matched with white washed jeans and white canvas shoes. , The whole person is refreshing and refreshing, like a freshman who knows nothing about the world.  

  For him, Qu Cheng is not just a big benefactor who wants to please, but more importantly, people he has been thinking about for a long time. This kind of taste is like a person who has been hungry for a long time, and finally saw a piece of cheesecake. But he couldn't scratch his heart like his mouth, so he practiced his smile on his face before pushing the restaurant door open, trying to make himself look pure and harmless.  

  When everything was ready, he rolled up a shy smile and pushed open the restaurant door, only to be stunned by the scene before him.  

  There was not a single guest in the restaurant. The lights were dim, and violet scented candles were lit everywhere. The violinist was standing in the corner playing melodious music, and the waiter at the door bowed politely to him, "May I ask you Xu Xinnian Mr. Xu? Mr. Qu has been waiting for you for a long time. Please come with me and go here."  

  Rao is Xu Xinnian who has been a young master for more than ten years. He still hasn't seen such a romantic scene. For a time, his head was blank, and he even forgot to put his iconic smile on. The ignorant just followed the waiter's. pace.

  Opening a white door carved with roses, Xu Xinian saw Qu Cheng sitting at the table at a glance.

  The candlelight swayed in the private room, reflecting the side of Qu Cheng's knife and axe face. He heard the movement and turned his head. He immediately stood up when he saw Xu Xinnian, and smiled, "Xinnian, you are finally here."  

  He greeted him in a straight black slim-fitting suit, his eyebrows softened, "What are you doing while standing, why don't you come in?"  

  At this time Xu Xinnian came back to his senses, staring at Qu Cheng's smile, suddenly a little at a loss, and the ear roots also became hot, "Big Brother Cheng, this...what is going on?"  

  "Do you like it?" Qu Cheng pulled him to the table, and the gentleman helped him pull the chair away, "I know you don't want others to point you, so after you decided to meet here yesterday, I will put this The entire restaurant has been packaged, and now there are only two of us here, so you don't have to feel uncomfortable anymore."  

  Xu Xinnian froze for a moment, and didn't say a word for a long time.

  Since the Che|Zhen video came to light, he hasn't had a comfortable day. The media reporters are like headless flies, holding long guns and short cannons every day to ask him questions.

  No matter where he went, there were people talking behind his back, "This is the so and so, an illegitimate son", even when he returned home, Xu Jianguo didn't give him a good face, and directly blasted him out of the Xu family's old house. In a dilapidated old house on the outskirts.  

  With so many cold-eyed ridicules, no one has given him half comfort except for verbal abuse. Now Qu Cheng has never asked him about his difficulties, and he has carefully considered him so well, how can he not be moved.  

  "Big Brother Cheng, I have heard a lot of slander, and the clearer is clear. I don't care what those people say about me, as long as you are willing to believe me."

  He stared at Qu Cheng with shining eyes, the red eyes quickly gathered water, and he bit his lower lip lightly, like a child who had been wronged and pretended to be strong.