Chapter 70

"Brother Xu, Xu Jianguo has been sent to the nursing home, and all the servants of the Xu family have all been fired according to your instructions."  

  Ah Si was standing outside the car with an umbrella. The window fell, showing half of Xu Cinian's face. He looked out the window at the rainy and misty sky and said, "Remember to tell Xu Jianguo and let him stay in the hospital honestly. Now, I don't want to embarrass him, so he shouldn't come out to harm me either. Look at him and report to me as soon as possible."  

  "Don't worry, Brother Xu, Brother Cheng has arranged a dozen brothers to guard in shifts. Even if he really grows wings, he won't be able to produce any moths."  

  Xu Cinian raised the corners of his mouth and nodded in satisfaction, "I don't worry about that guy doing things. I remember that he will provide him with good medicine and food. He is too old to withstand the toss, and I still keep him useful. Don't hurt him."

  "By the way, the servants' wages and pensions have been given to them? Do they have any other requirements, and if so, try to meet them as much as possible. Many of these people are old folks from the Xu family, and they have followed Grandpa for most of their lives. I can't treat them badly."  

  "Yes, I understand that these people are your family, that is, the family of our Azure Dragon Gang. Brother Cheng will definitely not treat them badly." 

  Xu Cinian smiled, then relieved his heart, opened the door and walked down, Ah Si next to him immediately helped him hold up a black umbrella.  

  The old Xu's house in front of you is concealed in the misty mist. The quaint yellowed walls are covered with green creepers. There is a chimney on the white roof. There is a large manicured green lawn at the gate. It was exactly the same when he left eight years ago, making him feel full of emotion for a while, turning around and holding out a black and white photo inlaid in a frame from the car door.  

  The rain dripped from the edge of the umbrella, and a splash of water splashed on the glass mirror, which fell on the corner of Xu Wangsheng's eye in the photo, like a tear and fell asleep on the glass surface.

  Xu Cinian hurriedly wiped his sleeves clean, hugged the photo frame in his arms, looked up at the old house not far away, and raised a smile, "Grandpa, I said I will take you home, now we finally It's somewhere."

  After blinking his red eyes, he walked forward step by step holding the photo frame, with Ah Si holding an umbrella beside him.

  He walked very slowly, as if he wanted to take a closer look at the scenery that he had missed for eight years. After a while he pointed to the lawn at the door and bowed his head and said, "When I was young, you made a swing here for me." Then he pointed to the roof and said " I don't know if the above glass that I secretly smashed has been repaired."

  Xu Cinian just chatted with his grandpa with a smile like this, talking to himself, walking through a long cobblestone road to the door of Xu's mansion.  

  The door opened, as if it had reopened the bloody disaster eight years ago. Xu Cinian's forehead felt painful, trying to forget the blood splashing all over the living room deep in his memory, and he shook his foot before stepping in.  

  At this time, there was only Xu Xinnian in the living room. He was tied into a twist and pressed to the ground by four strong men. He raised his head when he heard the sound, and he saw the portrait in Xu Cinian's hand at a glance, his face was immediately It was pale, and the whole person shivered uncontrollably.