Chapter 30

Ever since he made up his mind to engage in breeding, Xu Cinian has been rushing for the investigation project. He often gets up before dawn to prepare breakfast for Wowo, and then hurriedly went out to go home at night. After he came back, he washed up for Wowo. Staying up late to check the information and watch the video, I was so busy and dizzy that my whole person lost weight.  

  Luo Xiaomao couldn't see it and asked to help him take care of Wowo. As a result, after taking the child for three days, Wowo developed acute eczema.

  The small round face that was originally white and tender is now covered with small red bumps, the red one looks particularly dazzling, the nest is young, and I don't understand what's wrong with me. Every time I feel itchy and uncomfortable, I use my small hands to scratch back and forth. The beautiful face was scratched colorfully, itchy and painful, and it was miserable.  

  Luo Xiaomao blamed himself and felt distressed. Taking advantage of Xu Cinian's visit to the mountainous area, he took him to the hospital. The doctor prescribed a lot of anti-inflammatory drugs and skin ointments. After Wowo used it, not only was it ineffective, but because of antibiotic allergies. Spit and pull, so scared that Luo Xiaomao didn't dare to delay anymore, he called Xu Cinian overnight.  

  The mountainous area is remote and the transportation is inconvenient. It was already the next morning when Xu Cinian returned.

  Pushing open the door, he walked into the house before he could even put down his bag. The little guy had never left him for more than three days since he was a child. This time he became sick so suddenly, when he saw him come back, he cried and stumbled. Raising his two arms, holding his leg hard and alive without letting go, "...Dad...Dad...uuuuuuuuu...itchy..."  

  Wowo has always been behaved, and sensible earlier than children of the same age, so he would not shed tears easily. This time he cried like this, but Xu Cinian was so distressed that he squatted down and kissed his little cheek, "Wowo good , It's just a minor problem. Dad won't be uncomfortable by staying with you for a while, don't cry, okay?"  

  Wowo sniffed vigorously, the golden beans in his eyes were still crackling and falling down, but he was not crying obediently, his small face was flushed, and he snuggled tightly on Xu Cinian's body. Nodded, a big teardrop fell, leaving a large pool of watermarks on Xu Cinian's pants.  

  Luo Xiaomao was uncomfortable at first, but now seeing Wowo look like this, he also wiped his tears, "I'm sorry...I'm not optimistic about Wowo. You can slap me and scold me a few words. It's rough and thick enough to hold it."  

  Xu Cinian was amused by him, and while coaxing Wowo, he glanced at him, "Don't you usually call yourself a pure man? Such a small thing is worth tears? It is a common occurrence for children to get sick, and I didn't blame you. Why are you crying? Is it possible that if you wear more women's clothing, you really think you are a woman?"  

  Luo Xiaomao gave him a tearful look and stomped his feet, "I feel sorry for your son!"  

  "Okay, okay, a child's illness is a long-term eye. You are almost running for the third time. Follow me to join in the fun." Xu Cinian laughed and teased him, then took out a kraft paper bag from the bag he brought with him. past.

  "You take this and help me fry it in the kitchen. After three bowls of water are boiled into one bowl, you can bring it out."  

  Luo Xiaomao wiped his eyelids and stared at the small paper bag for a long time, "What is this? What is it for?"  

  "This is purple lotus, I bought it specially at the pharmacy just now."  

  "I also had eczema when I was a child. My mother used this to help me boil water, and the red bumps disappeared after drinking a few times. Western medicine can't cure this problem at all. Those skin ointments, gels, etc. If there are hormones, it doesn't itch if you put it on for a while, but the next day the medicine stops and it recurs. It depends on what the ancestors left behind to be effective."