Chapter 69

How could this be......

  Why is Xu Cinian still alive? Did the people he sent out early that year solve it? And Qu Cheng, how did he get entangled with Xu Cinian! ?

  There was a stormy sea in Xu Xinnian's heart at this time. After his head was blank for a short time, his whole body was shaking like chaff, his hands and feet were cold, he had completely understood that he had fallen into a big trap.  

  Xu Jianguo didn't know Qu Cheng, and when he saw this strange man coming in, he was even more angry, and said sternly at Xu Cinian, "This is the Xu family, it's not like you nonsense beasts who can enter casually. Wherever you are, you should get out of here now, or I will call the police immediately!"  

  Xu Cinian sneered, leaning against the table and spoke unhurriedly, "A brute? If I were, then what are you who gave birth to me?"

  "Father, I will save you face in front of so many people, but don't forget, when I was in charge of the Xu family, you were still playing with women outside, on the basis of seniority, this shareholders meeting, why can't I? Come?"  

  Xu Jianguo's face swelled into a sauce purple, and his angry lips kept trembling. He always regarded face as more important than fate. Now that Xu Cinian slapped him so hard in public, he almost hated Xu Ci immediately. Years torn apart.  

  All the surrounding shareholders, seeing the tit-for-tat between the father and son at this time, had their eyes widened, and even forgot what they were doing, they just stared at Xu Cinian.

  Hearing him mention that when the Xu family was at its peak, many people were filled with emotion. Some even sneered directly, "It took me eight years to ruin the family business supported by my son. Of course I am ashamed to see my son cheeky now."  

  This sentence directly hit Xu Jianguo's spine with bone injuries, making his angry eyes look scarlet.

  He hates others in his life for comparing Xu Cinian with him. When the old man was still alive, everyone knew that the eldest grandson of the Xu family was better than his son, and he often talked in private, saying that good genes are inherited from generation to generation. Fortunately, Xu Cinian inherited the mantle of the old man, otherwise the Xu family would be defeated sooner or later by relying on the style of Xu Jianguo's dude brother.  

  There is never an absolute secret in the upper class. There is a lot of rumors and talks, and it soon spread to Xu Jianguo's ears. At that time, he wanted to kill Xu Cinian, and he didn't have any affection for this elder son, only disgust, Hatred, and what he didn't want to say his whole life... envy.  

  Recalling that year, the old hatred and new hatred were superimposed together, causing Xu Jianguo to overturn the tea cup in front of him out of control. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down. He raised his head with a stern sneer, "Okay, Xu Ci Years, don't talk about qualifications with me. This Xu family does not have your share now. I am still Xu's chairman. You are an "outsider" who has no shares, and you are not qualified to stand here. There are also these people you brought. Scum, all immediately, get out of me! Otherwise I will call the police right away!"  

  Qu Cheng, who had not spoken next to him, laughed immediately when he heard these words, "Mr. Xu, let me introduce myself first. My surname is Qu and my name is Qu Cheng. I am currently the head of Haoting Company, not your mouth. Beast, I advise you to clean your mouth."

  Hearing the word "Hao Ting", Xu Jianguo's pupils shrank sharply. In the past few years, Hao Ting Company, which firmly controls all the entertainment industry in City S, has grown rapidly. No one knows anyone.