Chapter 73

Xu Cinian had a long dream.

  In the dream he returned to his childhood. The sunshine in the garden is very good. His mother is wearing a white dress and he is holding the hair to play the ball with him. He is so small, only as high as his mother's knee. Every time he throws the ball out, the mother wears the ball. The hand of the pearl chain will catch it all at once, smile and throw it over again, "Year, hold tight."

  "I know, mother." He laughed along with him, and reached out to catch the flying ball.

  But the ball suddenly passed over his fingertips and flew far away. He quickly turned around to chase, but the ball rolled faster and faster. Every time when he was about to catch up, he suddenly speeded up. Speed.  

  "Don't run." He was tired from running, his legs were filled with lead, and he watched the ball roll to the side of the pool.  

  He jumped up and pressed the ball that was rolling into the water. Just as he was about to breathe a sigh of relief, his hands suddenly stretched out from behind and pushed him hard into the pool.  

  The overwhelming water submerged him, and he desperately waved his hands to swim ashore, but one hand pressed his head tightly, the turbulent water poured into his nose, and his eyes turned black.  

  mom! help me! grandfather!

  He yelled desperately, but no one came to care about him. At this moment, another hand was stretched out from the water, and he snatched the small ball from his arms.  

  Don't take it away! it is mine!

  I tried my best to hug the ball, my fingertips seemed to be fastened in the gap of the ball, and I said nothing, but the waves continued to submerge him, and more and more hands stretched out from all directions, desperately The ground plundered his things and pressed him into the dark bottom of the water...  

  The pain of suffocation hit his face, he struggled hard, one hand on the water clasped the ball, and the other hand under the water grabbed his ankle, as if to tear him in half, protecting him with all his strength. The ball was snatched abruptly.

  The pain came from the heart and lungs, as if a part of his body was abruptly peeled off. When the ball was released, the green pool water instantly became blood red, and he was dragged into the water. Floating farther...

  Don't... don't! Don't take it away!  

  Xu Cinian opened his eyes suddenly, his chest was violently ups and downs, and the sun was abnormally dazzling, just like in a dream. The surrounding area was white and there was the smell of disinfectant. He stretched out his hand to block his eyes, panting heavily, and couldn't react for a while. Where is I?

  "Ci Nian, are you awake?"

  A pair of warm hands grabbed him suddenly, and Xu Cinian shivered suddenly, and when he opened his eyes, he saw a tall figure beside the bed.

  He turned against the light and couldn't see his face, but his voice had a soothing power, which made Xu Cinian relieved all of a sudden, "...Qu Cheng."  

  With a mouth his voice was a little hoarse, and Qu Cheng kissed the back of his hand, "Well, it's me, have a nightmare?"  

  Xu Ci took a long breath. At this moment, he felt that his sheets had been soaked in cold sweat. He subconsciously raised his hand to touch his stomach, "How long have I been lying in the hospital?"  

  "One day and one night, how are you feeling now? Are you more comfortable? Do you want to eat? I will let Ah Si come over." Qu Cheng stretched out his hand and covered him with a quilt. When he lowered his head, Xu Cinian realized that his face was not. Well, there are dark circles under the eye sockets, and even the stubble popped out.