Chapter 95

Xu Cinian put his index finger in slowly, although the liquid at the front was already lubricated, but after all, it was not the place to do that kind of thing, and after getting Xiaodouding, the two of them didn't do it again. In the end, just sliding half of his fingers in makes him feel a little pain, even though the front end has been erect and erect, the back is still tight and can't let go.

"Well..."

Xu Sinian snorted, his face flushed even more, and after he took out his fingers, there was a very light "boo" sound at the entrance, and the red secret place that was stretched out had no time to respond, and opened slightly. His mouth, advancing and shrinking, was all exposed in front of Qu Cheng's eyes, causing the muscles on his arms to suddenly stretch, and he couldn't help caressing Xu Cinian's buttocks.

"You don't do it, I can do it myself." Xu Cinian's ears blushed, and he turned his head and gave him a light and heavy look, but this glance was like water, and it was full of gleaming eyes. Not only did it have no deterrence, but it made Qu Cheng look at him. There was a hint of infatuation, and his breathing became more rapid in an instant, staring at his secret place almost spitting fire.

Xu Cinian was lying on his back with his back to him, and his fingers were still trying to expand himself. He couldn't see Qu Cheng's face, but he could feel the fiery gazes from his eyes, and his back immediately crumpled, and he couldn't help shrinking even more. When the entrance is tight, the fingers are even more difficult to move, and they are stuck in half and have no way to advance or retreat.

"Baby, you can't do this, think about how I usually touch you, eh?" Qu Cheng's hoarse voice came, concealing strong emotions and impulses.

"I always use your yin== water to wet my palms first, every time you get excited, it will flow everywhere, saving our family's money for lubricants, and then put my middle finger in it, this At that time you are the least obedient, and you have to be slapped by me a few times before you obediently wait for the cao..."

"Shut up the fuck!"

Xu Cinian became angry and got goosebumps aroused by Qu Cheng's dirty words, "You don't speak. No one treats you as a mute."

Although he said that, but when he turned back to see Qu Cheng's deep eyes that almost made him look at a woman, and the bloated guy who praised him, his mouth was dry. , could not help but do as Qu Cheng said.

He curled up one leg, his waist was low, his butt == buttocks involuntarily raised higher, his round belly was already attached to the sheet, he supported the bed board with one hand, and the other hand held the front end and vigorously rubbed it, leaning back. He spoke with his neck uncontrollably.

"Um...ah...I have to...I can't do it...Qucheng, Qucheng..."

He called out one after another, the tail sound scratching Qu Cheng's whole body again and again like a hook, and his arms were blue veins. The eight-pack abs on the lower abdomen were clearly visible, staring at Xu Cinian's lean back waist and round buttocks, and he was about to pounce, but was interrupted by Xu Cinian.

"Uh... ah!" Suddenly a heavy and sharp voice burst out from Xu Cinian's throat, his palms were full of his dirt, his face was covered with a layer of blush, and he raised his eyebrows and stared at Qu Cheng, "Let me Be obedient, don't move, you should listen to the nonsense? Who is in charge tonight, you say?"

Qu Cheng was so angry that he stared at Xu Cinian like a lion, and slammed the bed board fiercely. He really didn't move any more, he gritted his teeth and said, "Damn, I'm going to kill you sooner or later!"

Xu Cinian gasped and laughed lowly. After the violent peak passed, his whole body was almost paralyzed. His fingers reached behind him again, and the white and round fingertips turned around at the entrance and buried them all at once.

"Well...it's really smooth, but it still hurts a little..."

His voice was laziness after the peak, and it sounded like a spoiled brat in Qu Cheng's ears. His eyes were dark, estimating Xu Cinian's body. He didn't do anything more, but he didn't want to be outdone, stared at Xu Cinian's entrance, licked his lips and said with a sinister smile, "It's okay to feel pain, how can there not be pain in the bridal chamber? "

Remember how I fucked you in the past, you are so soft inside, you are so hot and wrap me tightly like a small mouth, for fear that I can't satisfy you, the more you want me, the more I will be." If I don't give it to you, I will dig in bit by bit to find your most sensitive place, as long as you poke it lightly, your waist will soften, how is it, baby, have you found it?"

Xu Cinian was ashamed. His whole body trembled slightly, and he touched it according to his memory, "No, I can't find it..."

"Go deeper, don't just touch it, stick in a finger to try."

Qu Cheng's tempting voice sounded from behind, his burning gaze almost set Xu Cinian on fire, and he stuffed a finger into it casually. I stabbed it in, I suddenly touched that point, I screamed in surprise, and my whole body went soft in an instant.

"Found it?" Qu Cheng smiled evilly.

The kneeling posture made Xu Cinian very tired. Xiaodouding was not honest at this time. He swam back and forth. Linlin looked at him, "I found it...but I'm so tired, can you lick it for me?"

He further separated his legs, the secret place was sticky, and the entrance was already open a little bit. , a small circle, one piece and one piece, the spring is full of light.

Qu Cheng's breathing stopped suddenly, only to feel a gust of wind and rain, lightning flashes and thunder on his head, and then his body was ahead of his will, he turned over Xu Cinian, held his waist, and stuck out his tongue to lick it.

"Well..."

Xu Sinian propped his elbows on the bed, raised his neck comfortably, and the soft and rough tip of his tongue came in little by little, rubbing his sensitive sphincter muscles, unable to control his bowels. The violent convulsion suddenly caught Qu Cheng's tongue.

"Clap!"

A slap fell, and Qu Cheng pulled Xu Cinian's very light shame==Mao said in a hoarse voice, "You haven't been in the real world yet, why are you holding it so tight?"

"Qu Cheng... a little deeper... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

the pregnant Xu Cinian's body is much more sensitive than in the past, even the slightest stimulation can cause a strong reaction, his body trembles slightly, he shakes his ass involuntarily, wanting to be poked into the body The deepest and most enjoyable point.

He never dared to even think about such slutty behavior in the past, but he only wanted this man, Qu Cheng. The previous yin fire at the wedding banquet intensified, and the long-term abstinence made both the body and the mind long to be filled, to be This man whom he loves to the core deeply penetrates.

Hearing Xu Cinian's cry, Qu Cheng wrapped his buttocks with big palms like a hungry wolf, and split his hips to both sides, completely exposing the mysterious area that was hidden inside and being ashamed of seeing others. With two full sacs = the bag gnawed all the way to the entrance, finger poke = pricked, and the tongue rolled up and drilled hard.

The most sensitive part of the body seemed to have been put into a living thing, and the tortured Xu Ci was tossing back and forth. Holding the sheet tightly, he said something in a mess that would be embarrassing to see.

Qu Cheng stabbed the whole tongue == in and then pulled out == out, simulating an x-intercourse, along with Xu Cinian's mouth uttering a high-pitched voice, he opened the entrance completely, and a round hole was open. , As soon as the hot breath was sprayed, it contracted nervously, dripping with water, stained with pubic hair, and it was a messy and messy mess.

With a sharp cry, Xu Cinian lost weight again, and the filth spilled onto the bed. His slender neck was raised high, like a small beast that died suddenly.

Qu Cheng turned over him, avoiding Xiaodouding covering him, licking the filth on the bed with his tongue, leaning over and kissing Xu Cinian's mouth, "Did I serve you well, baby?"