Chapter 15【Find him in the crowd】

When Qu Cheng opened the door of the room, he saw a thin silhouette.

  This man was wearing a camel wool coat, a pair of white shirt collars turned out, his sleeves were loosely bent to reveal a slender elbow, and his head was hanging thoughtfully stirring the coffee cup in front of him.

  Behind him is a wall lamp, against which a side face is white as jade, and his slightly curly brown hair is fluffy, which makes people want to touch it.

  Seeing this scene, Qu Cheng shook his mind slightly, almost thinking that the peacock had sat in front of him two years ago.

  What's going on today, no matter how you look at it, everyone feels like that guy. Is it really the magic?

  Xu Xinnian happened to look back at this moment. When he saw Qu Cheng, his eyes lit up. He put down his cup and greeted him with a smile, saying, "Mr. Qu is really busy. This schedule is more than the national leader. I Waiting here is going to see through the autumn water."

  "Sorry, because some personal affairs have delayed time, it is really bad to let Manager Xu wait so long." Qu Cheng took off his coat and handed it to the younger brother next to him, beckoning, "A Si, watch tea."

  Qu Cheng wore a standard three-piece men's suit. He took off his outer suit, revealing the white shirt and black dress vest inside. He was tall and slender, with full gestures, and a pair of eagle-like black eyes. With a smile, but when you put it on someone, you will still be oppressed and breathless.  

  Xu Xinnian has long heard of Qucheng's name. He is the owner of more than a dozen large-scale entertainment venues in S City. Although he has only shown his prowess in the past few years, the momentum of continuous expansion into various industries is irresistible. It is said that there are underworlds. In the background, he controls more than a dozen gangs that can be counted. They are definitely characters who dare not provoke both black and white.

  "Mr. Qu is polite. It is an honor for you to see me if you have time." Xu Xinnian smiled and said, showing two small tiger teeth.

  He is twenty-nine years old, but he still looks the same as he just graduated from college. He is clean and childish, and it is easy for people to have a good impression.

  Qu Cheng stared at him for a while, curled up the corners of his mouth and asked with a smile, "I don't know what is going on when Manager Xu asked me to meet today? If it's just to make friends, I'd rather everyone go to the coffee shop to sit and sit together instead of Hao. It's a mess in the courtyard, making everyone feel like they're coming to open a house when they meet."

  This sentence made Xu Xinnian amused. The way he laughed is even more similar to Xu Cinian in a certain angle. "I thought Brother Cheng was a serious person. I didn't expect it to be so humorous. I'm fast when you say that. I forgot what I was going to say today."

  Qu Cheng's gaze never looked away from him. Xu Xinnian is not a fool. He understands the deep meaning of a man's gaze, so he smiles very heartily, and deliberately replaces "Mr. Qu" with "Cheng Ge".

  He practiced this expression in front of the mirror countless times, and even the curvature of the corner of his mouth was carefully designed. Back then, Xu Cinian did not smile, and he could take Dong Feng's soul away with just a smile. If he had no real ability, he would not have come. Nowadays.

  Qu Cheng squinted his eyes slightly, and in his heart had to admit that the man in front of him was very arresting with a smile, and in some angles, he looked a lot like the male peacock, but it was still a little bit worse.