Chapter 90

Qu Cheng took off his coat and wrapped it on Xu Cinian's body, ignoring everyone's gaze, gave him a brutal kiss, then took a pair of gloves from the person behind him and put it on, picking up the scarred face that fell on the ground. The pistol slowly walked towards him.  

  Scarface was half lying on the TV cabinet, and his whole body was bleeding. There was no chance of resistance. His eyes contracted violently and his breathing was unstable. "You have not been poisoned since the beginning."  

  Qu Cheng smiled and nodded, and the muzzle was directed at his head, "You are not the only one in this world who can use countermeasures. You sent Yue Zhao to the Azure Dragon Gang to instigate discord. I didn't expect it at first, but you thought you would rely on him. People can take me in one pot, isn't it naive?"

  Scar's face changed suddenly, and he glanced at Xu Cinian, who was unscathed not far away, and Qu Cheng, who was in front of him, and understood everything in a flash.

  Before, Yue Zhao revealed to him that all members of the Qinglong Gang had gathered, and also revealed Xu Cinian's whereabouts, saying that he wanted to join hands with him to eradicate these two people. Now it is a big trap. Yue Zhao had been with Qu Cheng before. With one leg, it's not impossible to turn a fight before a battle.

  When I thought that Yue Zhao was Qu Cheng's spy long ago, he was actually caught by him. Scarface almost vomited a mouthful of blood, and his eyes were red and roared, "No wonder, no wonder! It turned out that it was Yue Zhao stabbing in the back. Knock me a knife! I only hate that bastard who didn't shot to death in the first place!"  

  Qu Cheng knew that he had misunderstood Yue Zhao as a double-faced spy, but he didn't mean to explain anything. He clicked on the pistol insurance, "Okay, time is up, I have no time to talk nonsense with you, honestly help Kun for the past few years Take out your drug trafficking records and money laundering accounts, otherwise your life will not be saved today."  

  Scarface couldn't help laughing, and coughing as he laughed, "So you didn't kill me immediately for this. What if I don't give it to you!?"  

  "Bang" a bullet hit his abdomen, blood spattered, Scarface screamed "Ah", and his head was dying.

  Qu Cheng seemed to smash a vase, his face unchanged, "I've thought about it, do you want to make it? You have no way to go, it's best not to challenge my patience."  

  "Okay... OK, I said, I said..." Scarface pouring out an expression of pain, intermittently propped up his body.

  Looking at the muzzle of the black hole in front of him, his breath is like a gossip, "Don't kill me... the books and records... the records are all... in..."  

  His voice became smaller and smaller, and the whole person curled up in pain. At this moment, his eyes suddenly opened. Unexpectedly, he didn't know where his strength came from. He suddenly pushed open a vase by the TV cabinet, and then suddenly opened a big hole below. He rolled violently, blocked himself with the TV cabinet, and fell instantly when he turned over!  

  The sudden emergence was just a blink of an eye, and the Azure Dragon Gang brothers around the door rushed up, shooting at the big hole under their feet.  

  "Don't shoot! It can be regarded as guiding this grandson tortoise to escape to the headquarters, you immediately follow up and make peace with Asi!" Qu Cheng did not have a trace of the panic of the enemy escaping, and reached out to stop the men behind him.  

  Xu Cinian walked over quickly at this time and looked down and widened his eyes in surprise. It turned out that this seemingly empty residential building has hidden secrets, and there is a secret hidden between the ground and the ceiling between the two floors. The mezzanine gives Scarface a chance to survive!