Chapter 40

The two followed the old man all the way up the mountain, bypassing the jungle to a small village.

  In this small village halfway up the mountain, there are scattered households. The houses are the most primitive and primitive. The rainy night is clear and all the houses are dark. Only the old man's house is still burning an oil lamp.

  "This house is newly built and it is very warm at night. It only has one bed. If you two don't dislike it, just squeeze it." The old man pushed aside a newly built house in his courtyard and smiled to Xu. Resign and talk to Qu Cheng.  

  Xu Cinian stared at the situation in the room for a moment, "Only one bed?" 

  "It's a wooden way, this is my doll and daughter-in-law's room, of course there is only one bed." The old man squinted his eyes and grinned very honestly, "Aren't you friends, all male dolls? What do you care about."  

  Qu Cheng, who has not spoken all the time, smiled and hugged Xu Cinian and said, "Yes, it's a good friend anyway. It's not that I didn't squeeze the bed together. I will give you the bed after a while, and I will hit the floor."  

  The point is not whether this is good...

  Xu Cinian stared at the room full of red ribbons, and the red sheets, red quilt cover, and red happy characters on the bed... felt very embarrassing.

  "Father, is this a new house? If your son and daughter-in-law know that the new house is slept by our two big men... it's not very good, or else, you give us a quilt, and we two make do in the living room. Just one night." 

  "How do you do that!" The old man vetoed, shaking his head vigorously, "All the people who come are Keza. The tradition of our village is to give the guests a new house. If there is a new house, a new quilt must be built. Knowing that my old man asked guests to shop on the floor, he would still be embarrassed in the future."  

  "But..." This is a wedding room!  

  "No, but we don't have a few people in our village all the time. Whoever wants a visitor is a particularly beautiful thing. My baby and daughter-in-law are all out of town. The old woman died too early. For so many years, she hasn't seen her face. It's fate that we can run into, and you are not allowed to refuse."

  The old man grinned at them with a grin. He didn't even hesitate to choose the identity and purpose of the two of them. Believe that this kind of simplicity and kindness is rare in these years. If you choose to pick and choose again, wouldn't it? Seems you don't know good or bad?  

  Xu Cinian opened his mouth and finally did not speak. Qu Cheng glanced at him with a smile at the corner of his mouth, "It would be nice to have a place to live. Father, thank you so much this time!"  

  The old man is most willing to listen to these words. After enthusiastically helping the two of them to unfold the quilt, he turned and walked out the door, "No thanks, no thanks, you guys go to bed early, I'm right next door, if you have any needs, just come and talk to me. "

  The door closed with a click, leaving only Xu Cinian and Qu Cheng in the room.  

  The two looked at each other, one helpless and the other playful.

  After a long time, Qu Cheng couldn't help but laughed first, "Do you think this is a bridal night for the two of us?"  

  He lowered his head and leaned over, the moisture on his body was evaporated by the excessively high body temperature, and he threw himself on Xu Cinian's face with a particularly bad smile.