Chapter 56

Everything happened so fast that everyone had no time to react. They watched the white-haired Uncle Zhong suddenly staggering in, holding a vase in his hand.

  "Xu Jianguo, you have the fucking face to come to our Zhaojiaguan! I'm going to make a nasty breath for the young lady today! Beat you to death!"  

  The vase slammed over, Xu Jianguo tilted his head to avoid a blow, and held the table in shock. Uncle Zhang was so surprised that his expression changed, and he held him up and shouted outside, "The bodyguard! These people are all in charge of what they are doing. of!?"  

  It's a pity that he called for a long time, but the bodyguard who had rushed into the restaurant suddenly disappeared. Xu Cinian smiled and shrugged his shoulders, "No need to call, they are probably busy now, there is no time to control you."  

  "Master, what do you want to do?" Uncle Zhang looked at Xu Cinian in disbelief, how could he not believe that he would do such a thing to his father.  

  Xu Cinian waved his hand, "Don't call me young master, I can't afford these three words. You brought a group of bodyguards to my shop somehow to make trouble, I want to call the police and you are not willing, then I It can only be solved according to the rules of the arena. Anyway, everyone is a social mess. Who doesn't know how to make a fuss?"  

  He said so and deliberately glanced outside the door.

  Xu Jianguo followed his line of sight and looked out. I don't know when there were more than a dozen strong men in the restaurant, each with scars and tattoos, holding guys in his hands, and a group of five or six bodyguards brought with him with a bad expression. Surrounded, they seemed to warn them that if they dared to act rashly, they would immediately copy the guys and beat them to death. The chilling eyes showed that they were desperate people on the road, and the Xu family bodyguards changed their faces immediately.  

  "Xu Cinian, you are bent on singing against my father? What do you mean by doing this!?"  

  "Sir, depending on what you are saying, I am a small business who naturally dare not challenge the CEO of the Xu Group, but an old acquaintance of yours wants to chat with you. I will create a chance, otherwise you will be yours for a while. The bodyguards came in unfamiliarly, and it would not be good if it affected both of them."  

  "I don't know what old people you are talking about, and what tricks do you want to play? Even if you don't recognize your identity, don't forget that you are still from the Xu family. You have used Xu family stuff since childhood. !"  

  Xu Jianguo's face was cold and still posing as the person in charge of the Xu family. Xu Cinian was not angry. He just wanted to speak with a smile, but was suddenly caught by Uncle Zhong on the side, and sipped at Xu Jianguo, "I'm pooh! Xu Jianguo, do you really dare to put gold on your face, so you are not afraid of thunder and thunder?"  

  Uncle Zhong appeared too fast just now, Xu Jianguo's attention was all taken away by Xu Cinian, and he didn't have time to pay attention to the lame old man in front of him. At this moment, he fixed his eyes and frowned in disgust, "Who are you? It's not your turn to intervene in the family affairs of our Xu family."  

  Uncle Zhong looked at him with a sullen face, and sneered, "Oh, what about your Xu family? You don't have the Xu family from where the Zhao family came from, you are very forgetful, even who I am."

  Xu Jianguo's face suddenly changed, staring at him for a while, his eyes widened suddenly, "You... are..."  

  "Remember?" Uncle Zhong limped and moved to him step by step, with sarcasm in his muddy and old eyes. "It's no wonder that you have only recognized me for so long. You can't even care about the life and death of Missy. Have time to remember me as a servant."