Chapter 78

Xu Cinian lay in the hospital for a full month, and finally ushered in the day of discharge.

  Before, Xiaodouding's condition had been unstable, with good times and bad times. Qu Cheng was afraid of another accident. He asked him to lie down in the hospital for recuperation. He also said that he had paid tens of thousands of yuan for VIP beds. The wife, who was squeezed out of her teeth, would not be full of insane words like prodigal lords, and Xu Cinian could not laugh or cry. The appointed person accepted him five or six meals a day in the hospital. Now he is ten pounds fatter than before.  

  During the period of hospitalization, Qu Cheng bought a new house without telling him that he had bought a new house in the city, and only told him when the house was almost completed.

  "It's not good to live in a small courtyard right now, why buy a house again?" Xu Cinian held a piece of sour apple in his mouth and looked at the key to the new house in surprise.

  "A friend who is engaged in real estate happens to have a house, so I left a set. The price is cheap and the location is good. It is also close to the hospital. I bought a set for less than one million. Why not buy it?" Cut into small pieces, flip with both hands, and peel the red apple skin into two pointed bunny ears.  

  "..." Xu Cinian rolled his eyes silently.

  Buying a set is less than one million yuan...Who said before that the tens of thousands of yuan in hospital beds was for the wife?  

  Seeing his face, Qu Cheng smiled and took a toothpick on the apple, and handed it to his mouth, "Your small courtyard has three rooms. When Xiaodouding is born, where can he live? Anyway, I have already bought it. , We will move in together when you leave the hospital."  

  "Now Uncle Zhong and Xiaomao are not taking care of each other with us? Wowo also likes to be a little lively."  

  Qu Cheng curled his lips and stared at the key of the new house with a long sigh, "So you decide that we two will live apart for the rest of our lives, so that I will be separated from Wowo and Xiaodouding for the rest of my life? Well, I understand... Then let me I live alone in a big empty house, I can't hold my son, I can't go back if I have a home."

  "..." Hey, you have enough. Xu Cinian has a black line.  

  "Hey, why is my life so miserable? I was born to death all my life. I managed to save money to buy a house, but I still couldn't get my daughter-in-law. No matter how many bunny apples were cut, I was rejected as a soft meal. No family qualifications..."  

  Xu Cinian caress his forehead, yes, besides, this guy will describe himself as a cabbage.

  "It's alright, can't I go?"

  A word made Qu Cheng return to normal immediately, with a successful smile. Seeing his weasel tail wagging behind his back, Xu Cinian suddenly felt that he was getting more and more easily led away by this guy. This is an illusion.  

  "Hey, what do you think? You laughed so numbly, and I'm back to my senses."

  Luo Xiaomao pushed his shoulder a few times, Xu Cinian came back to his senses, and looked at the receding scenery outside the car window, still with an unfading smile on his mouth.

  "It's nothing, after thinking about something, you'll take a detour, I won't go back to the courtyard."  

  "I said, ancestor, you just left the hospital, where are you going without even entering the house?" Luo Xiaomao raised his eyebrows and said, "Speaking of which, where did the guy from Qucheng go? You are discharged from the hospital. He didn't show up, and there was no one who ran to the hospital more diligently than him. Why didn't he see anyone when it was time to work?"