Chapter 22 [Open the abuse scum three]

After dark, sporadic light rain began.

  Qu Cheng got out of the car and stood tall at the door of the coffee shop. The assistant next to him quickly held up an umbrella. He waved his hand to refuse and lit a cigarette after he slammed the door.

  At this time, the wind was a bit strong, and the cigarette butt was bright and dark. He covered it with his hand and took a deep breath. The muscles of his cheeks contracted, and the smoke ring spread out, drawing out a well-defined face.

  Xu Xinian saw this scene through the glass window, his back straightened subconsciously, his fingers clenched the coffee cup unconsciously, and his heart began to beat uncontrollably again.

  Since being reborn into this body, he desperately wants to live, desperately plundering everything, not in the mood to think about what it is like to love, but looking at the man in front of him, he is so helpless for the first time. It feels like I finally understand what a heartbeat is.

  The strong arms, the strong body, the stubbornness to raise his hands and the background enough to shelter him from the wind and rain... Everything is in line with his appetite, even if he has only seen it a few times, he can't help but feel his heart.

  I have been with Dong Feng, a gentle and capable man for a long time. It is really boring. If it weren't for the purpose of driving Xu Cinian away, he wouldn't beg to be with Dong Feng. Now Xu Cinian is dead or alive. People know, why can't he chase other men?

  When he was thinking about it, Qu Cheng had already opened the door and walked in. Xu Xinnian recovered and stretched out his hand to him, "Brother Cheng, here."

  Qu Cheng raised his eyebrows and walked over to wipe out the cigarette butts, "Manager Xu came really early, I'm late."

  "No, I'm here early." Xu Xinnian smiled, picked up his coffee pot and poured a cup for Qu Cheng and pushed it over. "It's cold outside, isn't it? See your clothes are wet. Drink some warmth first. a bit."

  He was wearing a light gray sweater with two small pink pointed collars. When pushing the cup over, he slightly raised his waist, revealing a section of the snow-white back waist in the low-waisted pants. The seemingly unconscious movements, words and deeds, carefully pondered It's quite interesting.

  Qu Cheng has been wandering for so many years, Yangchun Baixue under the Liba people, what kind of people have never seen, you can know what people think about him at a glance.

  "You don't need coffee anymore. I don't like these Western things very much." Qu Cheng didn't even glance at the coffee, and waved his hand, "Waiter, come to a cup of scented tea."

  Xu Cinian held the back of Qu Cheng's hand, pressed it on the table, and said with a smile, "Brother Cheng, you are wrong. We are here to discuss business today. Have you ever seen a business talker who only drinks tea?"

  Qu Cheng smiled, staring at the back of his hand, feeling the soft fingertips wandering on his skin, his deep eyes showed a meaningful look, and he said with a pun, "What do you want, Manager Xu?"

  Seeing that he did not refuse, Xu Xinnian smiled deeper.

  Men are nothing more than all kinds of goods. Usually, they can be decent, but there is no reason not to eat when they meet the door.

  "It is said that friends at the wine table, business partners, since we want to cooperate, we should open a good bottle of wine to celebrate."

  "Manager Xu, we don't seem to say to cooperate." Qu Cheng sneered.