Chapter 31

Luo Xiaomao's hometown is Qingyuan, a small county not far from S city.

  Xu Cinian took the bus for more than two hours and finally arrived at the place. When I got off the bus, I felt that even the air here was much fresher than the city.  

  Although S city has a developed economy and is one of the largest metropolises in the country, it has a very dry climate and rarely sees rain. Even if it rains a few times, it will continue to be dry for several months. After living in this kind of place, Xu Cinian never knew that there would be such a beautiful mountain town nearby.  

  The location of Qingyuan is very clever, just sandwiched between two big mountains. Usually air convection is not good, and all water vapor is deposited here. So even in late autumn, it is still warm and humid, with lush vegetation, and small bridges everywhere. Let Xu Cinian have a feeling of being in Jiangnan.  

  After spending more than twenty yuan, renting a three-wheel scooter, he followed a local farmer into the mountains.

  The two chatted along the way, and the old farmer smiled and asked him with a strong accent, "Young man, don't you look like a local, are you here with relatives?"  

  Xu Cinian shook his head with a smile, "I'm here to look for my baby. I heard from my friends before that we have a lot of fold ear roots here, so I came here to take a look."  

  The old farmer was stunned for a moment, and turned around with a look of confusion, "Zhe Ergen? What do you look for that weed? We can't count them, how can we count as a baby."  

  Xu Cinian's eyes lit up, and he took out the pictures on his mobile phone to show the old farmers, "Uncle, is this the weed you mentioned? Where is it? Can you take me to see it?"  

  The old farmer wiped the sweat from his face and took a look at the picture, "Yes, that's it."

  "This thing is very annoying, and a little water can feed it. Recently, Chenjiacun wanted to sow new seeds. As a result, all the land was filled with this thing. Several families had to transfer the land and work in the city to make money. It's really bad. Heart."  

  Xu Cinian raised his eyebrows in surprise, and couldn't believe his ears. This Qingyuan is really a treasured place of geomantic omen. Not only can it grow water-loving things like houttuynia cordata in the north, but it can even grow the entire village. It's all in it, it's nothing to look for, and it's all effortless.

  "Uncle, do you know these farmers who want to transfer the land? Can you take me to meet them? I just want to buy a piece of land."  

  "Oh, you are a coincidence. A few days ago, a big brother asked me to help find a buyer. I'll take you to find him!"

  The old farmer smiled from ear to ear, kicked hard under his feet, and the tricycle moved forward quickly and soon arrived at Chenjiacun.  

  Xu Cinian went down to the farmhouse that was going to sell the land under his leadership. As a result, the owner was not at home, and the old farmer had other things to be busy, so he hurriedly left. He was idle alone, carrying his bag in the village. Wandering around, when passing a large shed, I saw a large green seedling, which happened to be the Zhe Ergen he had been looking for.  

  He walked into the greenhouse in surprise, bent over and took a few photos with his mobile phone. He wanted to pick up a few plants and make cold dishes for Wowo immediately. At this moment, someone from behind suddenly shouted, "Hey! You are What are you doing here?"