Chapter 18 [a family of three] (two more)

Luo Xiaomao has been coaxing Wowo to sleep since he got off work, but this little guy didn't hear his father's bedtime story, and he didn't sleep alive. He bulged his face and stared at him with big eyes, so he had to take it. Give him his wig and lipstick to play with.

  As a result, Wowo didn't buy it. He kicked the creamy yellow quilt aside, curled himself up into a ball with his little butt, and put his head in the pillow, "Don't tell me, I want Dad."

  "Your dad went out to set up a stall, and he won't be able to come back very late. Good night, go to bed first."

  "No, I want my father." Puckered, protesting solemnly.

  "Sleep first!"

  "I want Dad!"

  "You have turned the sky, little bastard! Go to bed!" Luo Xiaomao jumped on the spot, carrying the nest on the children's bed with guardrails on all sides.

  "Ooo, ooo hum ...... ...... Luo Shushu bad you want to sell me - I'll tell my father!" Wowo pawing at Luoxiao Mao who began Ganhao, two little feet tightly locked, little ass wriggling .

  "My little ancestor, you are really my dear!" Luo Xiaomao's ears were so deaf by the crying, he really wanted to cry without tears at the moment. This little guy is not as smart as a one and a half year old child, what All know and the horrible idea is still a big push, if he doesn't get his dad back at this time, he won't want to sleep all night.

  While holding his little ancestor in his arms, the doorbell rang suddenly. Luo Xiaomao ran to the door with a gust of wind on his shoulders like a pardon. He opened the door and slammed the child into the arms of others. , "Emma, ​​you are back! Get your son away quickly, his howling my ears will be deaf!"

  "..." Silence, a strange silence.

  Wowo, who was held up in the air, stopped making trouble now, tilted his head and blinked, staring at the strange uncle who appeared in front of him.

  Qu Cheng stared at the chubby limp that was stuffed into his arms, and he couldn't react for a while. The tall figure suddenly stiffened, and he didn't dare to move any more when he made a gesture with his hands, for fear that he might be too strong. Then squeeze this dumpling to death.

  Luo Xiaomao was dumbfounded when he looked at him. The open-mouthed boss couldn't close it for a long time. Good deed, isn't this the boss of their Haoting Club? Why did he suddenly appear here now!

  In the middle of the night, standing here wearing a black suit is like making trouble, and there is such a cool and handsome tyrant with a dumpling in his hand. There seems to be something wrong with the style of painting!

  By the way, I have always been a female in the clubhouse. What if he sees it right now? Could he be a gay guy, he has seen my identity a long time ago, and came here in the middle of the night to actually have a crush on me! ?

  Just when Luo Xiaomao couldn't stop his brain replenishment, Xu Cinian from behind was already exhausted. He stretched out his hand and hugged Wowo into his arms. He raised his head and glared at Luo Xiaomao, who was unsatisfied. At this moment, he didn't know what to say. What to order.

  Before he left the Hao Ting Clubhouse, he had already guessed that Yi Qucheng's character would definitely not give up, so he was not surprised at all when he caught up with him, and even had a wishful thinking in his heart.

  Anyway, Luo Xiaomao usually wears women's clothing, and Wowo's relationship with him has always been very good. It will definitely be no problem for them to fool Qu Cheng.