Chapter 47

Xu Xinnian sat in the car and kept looking at the screen with his mobile phone.

  He hasn't seen Qu Cheng for more than a month. He still had contact with him on the phone before. Now he can't even get through the phone. He also went to Hao Ting to find him before, but the secretary always said he was in a meeting. He was out of town, he was seeing guests... In short, the reasons were so strange that Qu Cheng had lost contact with him like the world had evaporated.  

  Xu Xinnian was not reconciled, but after thinking about it, he felt that he was too impatient. He should not be too hasty in pursuing a man. He had to hang his appetite and always make a posture that would make him lose his share. He understands this truth, so after going to Hao Ting several times in a row without seeing anyone, he also calmed down and prepared to hang out for a while before creating another chance to see Qu Cheng.

  At this time, the car stopped, and the assistant next to him handed over a mobile phone, "Little Master, Miss Zhang asked you to have dinner with you tomorrow night. I wonder if you are free."  

  Xu Xinian frowned and was very bored. He didn't like women at all, but in order to please Xu Jianguo, he could only endure it. Nowadays, people who want to meet can't be seen, and people who don't want to see always cling to him. When he thinks of it, he loses his appetite. .

  "Tell her that I will pick her up in person tomorrow and let her decide the time and place. By the way, remember to order a bouquet of roses for me and give it to me before tomorrow night."

  After speaking, he took the food box and pushed open the car door, and walked into the hospital without looking back. He didn't take this matter to heart at all.  

  Since Xu Jianguo's scandal broke out, Xu Jianguo's heart has been ill. He stayed in the hospital intermittently for four or five months, but still did not see any improvement. In his early years, he spent time and drink, and had already hollowed out his body. Now that he is 60 years old, all kinds of problems have been revealed. He is also much older and can only live in expensive nursing homes. Spend money to sustain life.  

  When Xu Xinnian found him in the hospital garden, Xu Jianguo was sitting in a wheelchair in a daze, staring at one place, not knowing what he was looking at.  

  "Dad." Xu Xinnian yelled, and walked over to help him pull the blanket on him, "It's windy outside, why don't you wear more."  

  He still looked as caring and harmless as before. He was a little childish when he smiled. Xu Jianguo glanced back at him and nodded without expression.

  Xu Xinnian caused such a scandal. Although it was later proved to be forced, sex with a man is a life-long stain, and it can't be erased at all. Therefore, for this little son, he has lost the power of love that he used to be. .

  Xu Xinnian can see what Xu Jianguo's attitude towards him is, but there is still a bright smile on his face, "Dad, I brought Angelica Duck Soup. Drinking more this season is good for your health. It's still hot now. Let's go back for a drink."

  He said that he would stretch out his hand to help Xu Jianguo push the wheelchair, but he reached out to stop him, "No, I'm not hungry right now, I want to stay here for a while, you put your things down and go."  

  Xu Xinnian clenched his fists with an injured expression on his face. He squatted down to face Xu Jianguo and said, "You can't stay outside for too long. It doesn't matter if you don't want to see me, but can I just stay with you here? Is it okay to listen to you, the company has been very busy these days, and I miss you very much. If I take the time to find you today, can you let me stay a little longer?"