Chapter 8【Indulgence】2.0

Qu Cheng held his head tightly with his hands, forcing Xu Cinian to raise his chin and endure more and more intense kisses.

  The tongues of the two people were entangled and they were not giving way to each other. Xu Cinian felt that his lips were about to be swollen by the man, and immediately felt a little unconvinced. He stretched out his hand to hold his head and went back unwillingly.

  Transparent body fluid overflowed from the crevices of each other's lips, sliding across the lower jaw, leaving ambiguous marks.

  Qu Cheng took a bite at this moment, and Xu Cinian snorted and glared at him. His drunken eye sockets were filled with wet dampness, and there was a trace of confusion in the unknown situation, which caused Qu Cheng to sigh. He put his arms around his waist and rubbed it vigorously.

  "Damn, don't look at me like that."

  Xu Cinian put his forehead on his chest, breathing heavily, almost suffocated by the kiss.

  He had only one of the few kissing experiences with Dong Feng. At that time, both of them had always clicked to the end. Dong Feng was afraid of him, so he didn't dare to go too far. He was blank in this respect. So I never thought that kissing can be as fierce and fierce as fighting.

  "You are distracted." Qu Cheng bit his nose in dissatisfaction and scratched his tongue a few times, "Look at me."

  Xu Cinian lowered his head without any response.

  "Look at me." Qu Cheng repeated it again, squeezing Xu Cinian in the middle with both arms, pulling him into a strain on his waist.

  "Well!"

  Xu Cinian cried out painfully, and then pulled out from the haunting past, and when he raised his head, he saw a pair of dark eyes.

  Qu Cheng pulled open the corners of his mouth, with a rare gentleness on his firm and cold face, "Since I have said the previous things, just forget it. Now I just think of me and leave the rest alone."

  His voice seemed to come from far away from outer space. Xu Cinian could hear every word clearly, but he couldn't understand the meaning when strung together. He could only frown in confusion and said nothing.

  "Look at how stupid you are." Qu Cheng chuckled, biting him with a bit of his lips, and then stepped back, his eyes settled with rare seriousness.

  "Since you don't want to talk, let's not say anything, but I will put my words here first. As long as you shake your head, we will never happen to this evening. From now on, I will return home. Qu Cheng will never come to you again, he will do what he says."

  Xu Cinian only felt cold in his arms, and the original heat source suddenly left him ten thousand miles away, as if throwing him from the side of the fire into the ice ball.

  This feeling was so bad, he couldn't help frowning, and reached out to grab the "heat source" not far away.

  Qu Cheng remained unmoved, still standing there.

  He is not a person who can't let go. On the contrary, he has no taboo about this kind of thing. When everyone joins together, they come and go. He doesn't like to force others. What's more, people usually stick to him. He has never been so low-pitched. Who has been coaxed.

  But when facing Xu Cinian, there was a voice in his heart constantly reminding him that the male peacock in front of him was different from others and he had to do this.