Chapter 94

After the long-planned wedding of the city boss, the remaining task is to feast the guests.

Uncle Zhong's golden signboard came into battle in person, and the ace chefs of Xu's restaurant showed their talents, table by table and table by table, delicious dishes that could not be reserved by spending money and queuing were brought to the table, feeding everyone with a smile on their faces, The chopsticks and the spoon take off, the gongs and chips are intertwined, and the food is called a hearty one.

The groom, Boss Xu, had Xiaodouding in his stomach and couldn't accompany the wine, so the bride, Boss Qu, was on top, dragging the groom with one hand and the wine glass in the other, and toasted table by table.

Qu Cheng's drinking capacity is well-known in the entire Qinglong Gang. It is said that a thousand cups do not get drunk. The brothers finally waited for the opportunity to pour him hard. What Maotai Wuliangye Zhang Yu Jie Baina... A bottle of boiled water It's like pouring into the stomach.

One after another, the brothers who were delusional to challenge Qu Cheng were "killed". Looking at Xu Cinian, who was leisurely beside him, he was full of dissatisfaction, "Why doesn't Brother Xu drink it? It's not fair! Groom officer, look at your daughter-in-law. , it's like a dominatrix made of alcohol!"

Qu Cheng slapped his forehead and slapped it, "Little bunny, you're so daring, are you able to climb a peacock? I just love my husband, but I won't let him drink it, you What do you want?"

Before my son was born, the stinky boy wanted to drink alcohol for my daughter-in-law, which was obviously to murder my son, and it would be light to slap you twice.

Not to mention how awkward Qu Cheng's side was, which attracted Xu Cinian, who was next to him, to keep laughing.

A group of bastards were being cleaned up and screamed, causing the audience to laugh. Luo Xiaomao hugged Wowo and Xiao Erhei, and the tears of laughter left. Wowo kept clapping his little hands for fear that the world would not be chaotic. , "Chengcheng left hook and right hook! Yeah!"

A large group of people made trouble from noon until the sun set in the afternoon. Wowo and Xiao Erhei were anxious to watch cartoons, Uncle Zhong and some elderly people The uncle and aunt couldn't hold it anymore, and ran back to the room to catch up on sleep. For a time, only a group of big men were left at the wedding scene.

Originally, everyone was at an age where they could play and make trouble. Now that they had been drinking, seeing that there were no old people and children present, the trouble was even more unscrupulous.

Xu Cinian was pressed by five or six people on the dining table, unable to move, and a mineral water bottle filled with water was stuffed between his thighs. His face was flushed, and he struggled, "Fuck, you stinky boys. Just give it to me! Be careful this month, I will deduct all the wages of Hao Ting from you!"

If these bastards heard that their monthly money was going to waste, they would have been obedient, but now they are making trouble for the bridal chamber. He didn't care about his festive energy, a large group of people grabbed Xu Cinian, and the rest of them adjusted the position of the mineral water bottle between his legs with their hands, and laughed, "Hey, a little to the left, Right, you must be stuck!"

Qu Cheng was pushed by a large group of people and knelt at Xu Cinian's feet, his mouth just poked the mineral water bottle that Xu Cinian boasted about, and he screamed twice. "It's turned upside down! Are you courting death, ah!? I'll be waiting for your gang of turtle grandchildren to get married, and then you won't be killed!"

Although the city boss is strong and not drunk, but it's not a few hundred The personal opponents, the brothers of the Qinglong Gang, and Zhao Rui and Luo Xiaomao, who had been treated badly before, would certainly not pass up the opportunity to take revenge at this moment. Hit Xu Cinian's legs.

At this time, Luo Xiaomao laughed and unscrewed the bottle cap between Xu Cinian's legs, and the mineral water was rushing out. Qu Cheng had to open his mouth to pick it up, and several times his entire face was buried in Xu Cinian's legs.

Xu Cinian blushed and hid back and forth, but when he was nervous, his legs were clamped, and the water in the bottle was squeezed out fiercely, spraying Qu Cheng all over his face.

A group of people laughed so hard, raised his neck and yelled, "Fuck! You haven't tasted my husband's stuff, so don't say it's sweet!" "Damn, Qucheng, do you want to make a fucking face!?"

Xu Cinian wanted to find a seam to burrow in, and rubbed Qu Cheng's ears with his toes. As a result, he moved too much and splashed all the water left in the bottle on his legs. The thin pajama pants were completely transparent. You can even see the light flesh color inside, and even the parts that have jumped up are invisible.

Qu Cheng's breathing suddenly became heavier. He didn't know who was behind him and pushed him hard. He jumped up and took a bite from Xiao Nian Nian. It softened, and the little brother in front jumped violently a few times, causing everyone around him to make an ambiguous "squeak".

"Breaking the new year, one of you and your family likes to step on it with your feet, and the other likes to bite with your mouth. I'm sorry for the crowd if you don't play 'driving a car'!"

Zhao Rui played a bad role at this time to incite the atmosphere of the scene, and everyone heard it." "Driving a car" immediately burst out laughing uncontrollably and nodded, "Dr. Zhao is so high! I can think of such a bad move!"

"Zhao Rui, you are courting death, right? I'm going to smash your urology department!"

Xu Sinian's face was flushed, his whole body seemed to bleed, and it swelled to the color of a tomato. At this time, Luo Xiaomao didn't forget to add to the mess, and ran over with a bottle of strawberry jam from the table next to him, smiling. "What's the point of just 'driving a car', we have to add a 'bond heart'! The

crowd applauded, but no one cared about Qu Cheng's screaming, and the couple was put on the two chairs sitting opposite each other by a group of people. One hand, when he was protesting strongly, he looked up and found that Qucheng was worse than him, and only one pair of underwear was left.

I don't know which guy lifted Xu Cinian's foot and stepped on Qucheng On his younger brother, a large group of guys stiffened vigorously, and suddenly reached Xu Cinian's feet. The big guy exuded a scorching temperature, and when he was touched lightly, he wanted to rush out of the restraint of his underwear.

Xu Cinian's head was full of Khan, hurriedly retracted his foot, and was held down at once. At this moment, Luo Xiaomao, a bad friend, started to make a bad move again. With a "stab", he pulled open his front, revealing the two holes on Xu Cinian's chest. red beans.

The opposite Qu Cheng's eyes turned red as soon as he saw this scene, and the people next to him laughed, "Brother Cheng, hurry up and touch it."

As he spoke, some people held his shoulders while others restrained him. The rest of the people lifted Qu Cheng's hands and pressed them on Xu Cinian's head.

Xu Cinian's shameful hair was about to stand up, and Qu Cheng's breathing suddenly became a little short, and he touched it subconsciously, only to feel that the red grains under his hands were hardened almost as soon as he touched it.

The eyes of the couple collided, and they saw their face flushed in the other's eyes, and their breathing suddenly became a little faster.

Luo Xiaomao dug out a spoonful of strawberry jam and placed it on Xu Cinian's chest, and drew a big heart shape with the spoon. Qu Cheng lowered his head and

licked the strawberry jam on his chest. The friends pushed the two of them to keep hitting each other, laughing and coaxing, "Driving the car!"

"Brother Cheng, you have to hold the 'steering wheel' on Brother Xu's chest!"

"Brother Xu, you are foul! Don't step on it! How did Chengge's 'accelerator' car...