Chapter 9【Resigned from prison】

When Qu Cheng opened his eyes, the sky was already cold. In the summer morning, the air smelled of dew, and the sun hit his face, and it felt not bad.

  He yawned, closed his eyes again, reached out his arm to the side but flew into the air.

  He was stunned for a moment, and his sleepiness disappeared. He opened his eyes quickly and sat up, only to find himself lying on the roof, with many empty wine bottles scattered around, and Xu Cinian was nowhere to be seen.

  Where did that guy go early in the morning?

  Qu Cheng rubbed the hangover's head, stood up and looked around, and just wanted to open his mouth to call someone, but realized that he didn't even know the name of the male peacock.

  Two people who have only met each other twice, they did that stuff before they even had time to ask for their names. It was really no different from 419. If it weren't for the stains of wine bottles and clothes on the floor, they reminded him yesterday. What happened late, Qu Cheng really wanted to think that everything was nothing but a dream of lust.

  This... is really ridiculous.

  Although he had always been open to this kind of thing before, he would never take advantage of the drunkenness to take advantage of the fire, but last night he was almost like a demon, knowing that the peacock had just experienced the incident of being abused. I drank the wine again when my heart was fragile, but I still did not suppress the desire in my heart. I pressed him to do it again and again. The marrow knows the taste and can't even stop...

  Thinking of Xu Cinian sitting on him last night, tilting his head and biting his lip, he was already uncontrollable but still had an expression of reluctance. Qu Cheng, who has always been proud of his cheeks, couldn't help his ears become hot and his body* * The big guy underneath is also impatiently hardened.

  Fuck... it's hopeless.

  Qu Cheng cursed secretly, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help laughing. That kind of thing happened yesterday. Depending on the thin-skinned peacock, he would definitely become angry after waking up. Maybe it was just because he was embarrassed that he deliberately took advantage of him. Sneak away when you wake up.

  Looking down at the big bird that had raised his head, Qu Cheng poked his fingers vigorously, "Brother, you are so dead, it is a miracle that the peacock didn't chop you off."

  Thinking about it this way, all the previous unhappiness was forgotten. Qu Cheng stood up and stretched, took a cigarette from his waist and held it in his mouth. After he cleaned up the empty wine bottle, he turned and left. Rooftop.

  He never believed in shit to fall in love at first sight, but now he has to admit that there may be such a thing as God's will in the world. Since God helped him send this peacock to his side, he has no reason to let go. Still in his territory in Qucheng, one day he will obediently surrender people.

  Qu Cheng showed a smile that was sure to win. Thinking of the peacock who sprained his foot, he was a little worried unconsciously. The guy was hurt and tossed all night by himself. At this time, he must be very uncomfortable. When running exercises, go to the prison guard to get him some anti-inflammatory ointment and put on him, it should feel a lot more comfortable.

  Thinking like this in his heart, he walked out of the rooftop a few steps. .

  At this time, the sky was lightened slightly, hundreds of prisoners had already gathered on the playground, and the prison guards in District 3 were standing not far away. They were huddling together at this moment, whispering not knowing what they were talking about.