Chapter 80

He muttered a word and stretched out his hand to open the door.

  There was a person standing outside the room. When he saw Xu Cinian, he laughed happily. Before he could say anything, he saw several bright red hickeys on his neck, which set off his pale skin and Dark shirts are particularly glaring.

  The thing in his hand snapped to the ground, and Xu Cinian was also silly, "Zhong...Uncle Zhong? Why are you here?"  

  Uncle Zhong looked at him in disbelief for a long time, staring at the few bright red prints, for fear that his old eyes were dim and misunderstood. He raised his hand and rubbed his eyes, and his voice was a little trembling when he opened his mouth. ...What's the matter with your neck? It was bitten by a mosquito, right?"

  In the first spring season, where the mosquitoes came from, the old man regretted this. He lived for a long time. He has never seen such a heavy blood mark. Even if his eyes are dim, he can see the teeth clearly. Yin, but he didn't dare to think about it, for fear that he would be embarrassed by saying something incomprehensible.  

  "I... just... there is a small bug in the hospital, and I am a little allergic. Don't worry." Xu Cinian lied casually, there was a buzz in his head, and he didn't know how to speak for a while, and the blush continued from the roots of his ears. Spread to the neck, making the hickeys even more dazzling.

  He raised his hand and raised his collar to cover his neck, desperately changing the subject, "Um...Uncle Zhong, how did you find this place? You seem to be eating dinner soon, or I will take you to some food."  

  Speaking of blocking the door of the house, he casually found a pair of Qucheng's pants from the entrance to wear on him. He didn't even dare to let Uncle Zhong enter the door.  

  Uncle Zhong raised his hand to stop him, "No need, every year, you tell me the truth, do you have someone?"

  This sentence sounds like an interrogative sentence, but there is no doubt about the expression in his eyes and the tone. The tone is not a question, but a real force for Xu Cinian to confess and be lenient.

  I think that his old man has lived for a long time, and he is about to live in peace. He has no children and no daughters in his life. He almost regards Xu Cinian as his own grandson, and he is more responsible than Xu Jianguo, a genuine father.

  Before Xu Cinian was too busy to go home. He always talked about the importance of a man's career but he couldn't live without a daughter-in-law. As a result, the daughter-in-law did not expect to come but heard the news that Xu Cinian was sick and was hospitalized. Anxiously, his old man was going to the hospital. , But people like Luo Xiaomao have always used his poor legs and feet as an excuse to stop him from going.

  It's been a month now, and he still doesn't know what kind of illness Xu Cinian was born with. Today I heard that he was discharged home from the hospital and made a table of good dishes. After waiting for a long time, he only saw Luo Xiaomao come back by himself. He couldn't sit still now.

  "Xiao Mao, count as my old man beg you, I will be a relative every year. He has been in the hospital for such a long time. I haven't even seen him. Can you bear it? Even if he doesn't want to be with my old man in the courtyard Live, buy a new house outside, you at least let me have a look."

  Uncle Zhong talked about his age and said that his eyes were red, making Luo Xiaomao a first and two big, and finally he had to betray the organization, handed in the addresses of Xu Cinian and Qucheng Xinwo, silently bowing in his heart. Sympathy tears.