Chapter 43

Just after Christmas, Xu Cinian's Qingyuan Farm finally reopened.

  I experienced a cold current and hail before, and the entire farm was once paralyzed to the point where it could not be operated. Fortunately, Uncle Zhong took the initiative in time and talked about the situation of Xu Cinian with the old folks who were engaged in planting in his hometown. Thousands of Houttuynia cordata seedlings and high-quality seeds came.

  Although the old man is old, he is very experienced. He taught the farm workers how to cultivate and graft. He also learned from the experience of off-season vegetable planting, and built a large number of soil cultivation greenhouses in Qingyuan. In just a few months, he tried his best to turn the tide, and raised seedlings of Houttuynia cordata of better quality than before.  

  At the same time, Xu Cinian was not idle either. He ran around for more than half a month and got dozens of orders for the farm. The deposit alone was seventy to eighty thousand yuan.

  For a time, almost all the large and small pharmaceutical factories and large medicinal material merchants around S City knew that Xu Cinian's houttuynia cordata was of high quality and good price, and they all voted for him with olive branches, and the operation of Qingyuan Farm was finally on track.  

  After having funds on hand, Xu Cinian began planning to open a restaurant.

  Breeding was not his ultimate goal. He started breeding first to raise funds, but the most important thing was to fulfill his grandfather's last wish. Now he is relatively wealthy on hand, and he has Zhong Shu and Zhao's secret prescriptions. It can be said that everything is ready and only owes Dongfeng.  

  What is this east wind? Of course it is a land that is well located and eye-catching.

  "I said that your head must be squeezed by the door. It is not easy to rent a good piece of land? Feel free to say hello to Qu Cheng. He will surely leave you with the most golden storefront in the mansion. Running around in the street?"

  Luo Xiaomao complained as he walked, with high heels on his feet, wearing a short black silk skirt, and a full-fledged goddess fan, but the words in his mouth were rough and rough, full of men, if the man around looking back at him approached When I heard it, he would surely be scared to pee.  

  Xu Cinian ignored him and teased the nest in his arms. The little guy was wearing a white bunny jacket sitting in the pouch in front of his father, with his fingers in his mouth, every time his little head hits He smirked on his father's chest.  

  The "family of three" looks very harmonious from afar, the mother is beautiful, the father is handsome, and the doll is cute, but the words between the two adults are quite inharmonious.  

  "Hey, don't pretend to be dumb and don't speak. Did you hear what I said just now? Hey, don't walk so fast, the shoes are too high, I can't keep up!"  

  Luo Xiaomao complained again. At this time, Xu Cinian had no choice but to stop, "You have to follow me even when I came out to see a house. Now that I can't walk, there is so much nonsense. I said Comrade Xiaomao, you wear women's clothing. Can you be more reserved in trouble?"  

  "No." Luo Xiaomao shook his head very resolutely, with Xu Cinian's arm slung, and a pair of little daughters leaned forward shyly, but with a sly smile on the corner of his mouth, "Who makes your boss run to our house every day, I This light bulb can be hidden everywhere, today I dressed like this is to consume with you guys, to see who is sick of whom."  

  "..." Xu Cinian rolled his eyes and pulled his arms out. After trying several times without success, he had to give up.  

  After watching the whole Wowo, they turned around and asked innocently, "Uncle Luo, what is a light bulb?"