Chapter 74

The heaviest injury on Yue Zhao's body was on his leg. A deep bloody mouth was cut and a bone was broken. Although it was lifeless, for him, the "little young master" who had been cared for in his palm since childhood "Speaking, obviously the psychological stimulation is greater.

  Ever since he was rescued, he has been in a daze. He has nightmares every night. A person with green onion and tenderness. He lost a circle in just a few days. Only a pair of eyes are left on his beautiful face. His face is pale as paper. Obviously fell into the horrible memories of that night.  

  Qu Cheng sat aside without speaking, took out a cigarette from his pocket, did not light it, and held it in his mouth. He picked up an orange for Yue Zhao, "eat something, don't be afraid, this is the site of the Qinglong Gang, that group People don't dare to behave. If we get better, we'll talk about what happened that night."  

  Yue Zhao closed his eyes, his thick eyelashes trembling constantly, "Could you not mention what happened that day...I am still scared when I think about it."  

  Qu Cheng sighed, knowing that he has had this temper since he was a child, "Xiao Yue, you are Brother Long's brother, and the only relative of the man who single-handedly created a gang with a knife. I know you must be frightened. , But some things are useless to avoid, why can't you learn from your brother?"  

  "My brother could protect me desperately and entrusted me to you before he died, but did you do it?"

  Yue Zhao's eyes were red, his pale lips were tightly pressed, and he stared at Qu Cheng for an instant, "You only care about falling in love with others, where can I have time to control me?"  

  Qu Cheng rubbed his forehead and stood up, "OK, Xiao Yue, you are in a bad condition today. We don't need to talk about it anymore. Take care of your injuries and don't think about it. I will see you next time."  

  Yue Zhao clenched the sheets, his face was unwilling, his thin body stood under the fluffy quilt, and looked a bit pitiful, "Xu Cinian didn't hurt at all. He saw me and Aqiang were dying and wanted to turn around and leave. , Although he saved me, I am very grateful, but I was so injured, you came to see me once today, and spend the rest of the time with Xu Cinian, do you have a conscience?"

  "I treat you as a relative, Brother Cheng, if I didn't ask to see you today, would you still plan to accompany Xu Cinian!?"

  "Shut up, Xiaoyue, you are too wayward!"

  Qu Cheng spoke in a low voice, his face was very ugly. He didn't need to, and didn't want to explain Xu Cinian's physical condition to anyone. "Is there any injury to his body? It has nothing to do with me. He doesn't have anything. Obligated to save you, and even almost lost your life for this, you patted your conscience and asked yourself, are you qualified to say this?"  

  "I'm self-willed?" Yue Zhao smiled bitterly, and slapped the bedboard to sit up, "I know you like him, so I deserve to be put behind. I recognize these. I shouldn't compare with the savior. I know this too. But if you didn't ignore me and let the traitors in the gang kill me like this, do I need to lie in the hospital now?"  

  His words pierced into Qu Cheng's heart like a bayonet, causing his face to sink in an instant.

  Yes, if it were not that he did not do well enough, Xu Cinian would not be involved, and Yue Zhao would not be counted, or even lose the life of a brother.  

  "Yes, you are conspired to have my responsibility. I apologize to you and promise that there will be no next time, otherwise I will not have the face to meet Long Brother, but you are a traitor on the left and a traitor on the right, who is it? , You must give me a convincing reason, right?"