Chapter 89

Xu Cinian reluctantly opened his eyes, his sight was still drowsy, as if everything was turning, his sight gradually focused, he could see his current position clearly, this is no longer the empty underground warehouse just now, but there is no one yet. Renovated residential building.

  He tried to move his body, his hands and feet were already numb, but his consciousness was still clear. At this time he finally remembered what had happened.

  Scar's face is suspicious, even if he heard that Qu Cheng has been controlled, he did not dare to take it lightly, for fear that he had planted hands around the warehouse, so as soon as he hung up Yue Zhao's phone, he tied Xu Cinian's neck. He was given anesthetic and led him to secretly shift the position from the back door.  

  Such an accident caught Xu Cinian by surprise. He knew that the members of the Azure Dragon Gang were outside, but in order to reduce suspicion, he could not avoid the needle on the scar face. Fortunately, his head reacted quickly. The moment it was buried in the skin, the neck was slightly wrong, and the needle did not penetrate the blood vessel smoothly, but stuck to the bone next to it, so I could wake up so quickly.  

  "Yo, boss Xu is awake? I thought you would sleep a little longer."

  A stern voice sounded above his head, Xu Cinian slowly opened his eyes and saw the scar face standing condescendingly in front of him.  

  "Where is...Where?" Xu Cinian pressed his throat and put on a weak look, his body curled up in an unnatural posture.

  Such a humble and weak appearance greatly pleased Scarface. He laughed and pinched Xu Cinian's chin, "Of course it is the base camp of our Kun Gang. How do you like it?"  

  Xu Cinian was overjoyed, and his face remained calm. This time, he went into the tiger's den and came to get the scar on the face in person, just to find the Kun Gang's lair. Unexpectedly, this guy would come to the door obediently by himself. Finding a place is all effortless.  

  Xu Cinian coughed twice, shook his hand holding his chin, and laughed mockingly, "Didn't you say that you are coming to see you with Qu Cheng, and suddenly he ran back to his lair with a desperate face. Is it possible to be afraid?"  

  Scar's face turned dark, and then he sneered, "Of course that kid from Qucheng is cunning and treacherous, and I certainly have to guard against it. Don't worry, once he comes, I will naturally treat you well, and try to send you on the road together as a pair of miserable mandarin ducks. ." 

  Xu Cinian's face was expressionless, but there was a bit of interest in his heart. The game with too weak opponents would be meaningless. Unexpectedly, this Scarface was not stupid and hopeless, and he knew that he was hiding all the people around the warehouse. Quietly led him back to the headquarters.

  If he continues to guard in the warehouse, when Qu Cheng appears, it is estimated that the brothers of the Azure Dragon Gang at the door will immediately sift him.  

  An hour ago, Qingyuan Resort. 

  "Brother Cheng, Scarface took Big Brother Xu away from the back door! Should we kill him now?"

  A brother hurried over, Qu Cheng paused with his fingers in his cigarette, and then shook his head, "Don't use it, just follow him."  

  "But Big Brother Xu is still in his hands, just in case... our sniper is already ready, is this such a good opportunity to remove him just thrown away?"  

  Qu Cheng's mouth curled up, he gave a low laugh, turned his head and said, "I don't want a dog's life with a scar face. If it's just to kill him, a bullet is enough. Why should I be the bait myself? "