Chapter 26

The two dazzling long legs were tightly wrapped around the waist of the man, and with the fierce movements, the car swayed.  

  "Brother Feng...be tougher, there...ahhh..."  

  Xu Xinnian's sharp and sticky gasping sound came from the surround sound, and he cried under Dong Feng's body, and the whole figure was like a greedy YIN| beast, constantly asking for it.  

  "Let you go out and fool around! Say, who is fucking you, eh?"

  Dong Feng stood up and buried himself, sweat shining on his strong chest, Xu Xinnian screamed from him, and comfortably hugged his neck, "It's you...ah...it's Brother Feng doing it|I!"  

  "It's complete, otherwise I will let others come and see how you look like now!"  

  "Yes...Dong Feng is doing|Xu Xinnian...Ah...I can't stand it sooner! Ah..."  

  Ear-piercing screams and heavy gasping echoed throughout the venue. The extravagant sound of JIAO's bed caused everyone present to face red. Many old men who were older saw this picture and were immediately stimulated to almost have a heart attack. Girls With a scream, they covered their faces and dared not look.  

  After a dead silence, the whole scene was in chaos in an instant, shocked, ridiculed, booed... all kinds of reactions at a time.

  Xu Xinnian was frightened. His head jumped onto the big screen in an attempt to block the sight of others, but his body could not cover half of the big screen of the banquet hall. The spotlight illuminated his pale face, everything It was like a sudden nightmare, which instantly shattered all his dreams.

  "No...no! It's not true! Someone must have framed me!" Xu Xinnian trembled all over, got up and ran to the console, but was tripped by the wire in the middle, and he fell to the ground with rhinestones on his head. "Happy Birthday" was also torn down and hit his calf.  

  "Ah!" There was a cracking sound from the bones, and Xu Xinnian screamed in pain, and the ground was splashed with broken ballast, which cut his face, and the blood flowed out but still could not stop the big screen from playing the bed| play.  

  In the chaos, no one heard what he was yelling at all. The daughters of several famous families that Xu Jianguo had decided before were all frightened, and their parents were even more directly angry when they saw this scene.

  Obviously it's a homosexual|sexual|sexuality, and it's shameless to dare to say that you want to marry a wife and have children cheeky! They even sold the Xu family a bit of face before, but now it seems that an illegitimate child is an illegitimate child and will never be on the stage. Even if they have already recognized their ancestors and returned to their ancestors, they are still a mess!  

  I was extremely angry. I thought Xu Xinnian was very handsome before. The girls who were idiotic about him just thought they were blind. The few nearby picked up the champagne and red wine and threw them on Xu Xinnian.

  The scene became a mess, and the scene was already out of control.  

  Xu Jianguo was completely stunned by this sudden scene. Even if he was scheming and calculating, he never expected that the youngest son he carefully cultivated would cut a knife behind him without mercy.

  In a fit of anger, he picked up the crutches in his hand and smashed Xu Xinnian on him, unable to cover his chest with a single breath, he was almost out of breath. He tried his best to get rid of the homosexuality of Xu Cinian, and put all his hopes of succession on Xu Xinnian, but he did such a shameful thing. Is it true that his Xu family really wants to sever his children and grandchildren! ?