Chapter 1

Malhotra Mansion

It's a beautiful morning in Mumbai not so hot and not so cold. It's wake up time for everyone in the city but in Malhotra mansion there is a boy who was still snoring. A lady enters the room and shakes her head in disbelief seeing the rooms condition where blanket was entangled to his body which was under the person and he was sleeping on his stomach. Some of the pillows and cushions were scattered on the floor. The lady says to herself that a king sized bed is also not enough for this boy.

The lady just goes and switches off the fan and AC and opened the curtains. The guy stirred in the sleep and starts whining.

Guy: Mom why did you turn off the fan please let me sleep for 5 more mins.

Lady: No Veer get up it is already 8 and you have office to go remember you have an important meeting today.

(okay, so the guy is none other than Ranveer and the lady is Nyonica. Sorry for disappointing guys par hero ki entry itni jaldi thodi hogi😂😂)

Veer: Shit Mom why didn't you wake me up early.

Nyo: Tho kabse kya kar rahi thi main.

He rushed out of his bed to bathroom but came back running to his mom and wished Good morning Mom kissing her cheek. She just kissed his forehead and said Good Morning bacha.

Nyo: Chalo now get ready fast and come down for breakfast.

Saying this she went down to check on breakfast preparation. When she was setting the table someone came from behind kissed her cheek and wished Good morning darling. She flinched and turned back.

Nyo: Mahesh you just scared me.
(Abhi bhi nhi hui hero ki entry 😔)

Mahesh: What Nyo, its 32 years for our marriage and you still get scared.

Nyo:If you come like this out of nowhere then any one would get scared.

Mahesh: Waise, where is Veer did he get up or is still sleeping, lazy ass.

While coming down Veer listened to this and said

Veer: I am ready Dad aur aap hi ka beta hu tho aap jaisa hi rahunga naa.

Mahesh: Matlab kya hai tera haa ki I am lazy?

Veer: Haa dad and waise bhi I was waiting, when will you finish your romance and I will come down.

Mahesh: Acha beta let your time come I will see to it that you don't romance in front of us.

Nyo: Shh!! Kya bacho jaise lad rahe ho dono. Anyways Veer did you talk to Aashna it's long time she has not come here and met us. Tell her to come and meet us so that we can catch up, go to shopping and enjoy.

Veer: Yes mom she is busy right now as bhai is not here. Let bhai come, I will ask her to come and meet you.

Mahesh: Nyo I think it's time to get them married both of them are settled and doing good in their life what say?

Nyo: Yes Mahesh it's good ,shadi hogayi tho meri liye chutti ho jayegi, isko roz subhe uthana it's a one big task. Isne tho dundhi li hai Manu ka kya, does he like someone?

Veer: I don't think so mom aisa hotha tho bhai bata dete.

Mahesh: He is coming today right let us ask him, vaise his promotional tour is doing great.

Nyo: Yes I am so proud of him.

Mahesh: Yes me too. Chalo Veer it's getting late for meeting.

He said getting up from his seat and kissed Nyo on her forehead saying Bye darling. Veer also went to her and kissed her cheek saying Bye Mom. Nyo replied to both of them saying bye drive safe.

Murthy Mansion

A lady was cooking breakfast and a man came and wrapped his hands around her waist and said Good morning Ishu.

(No points for guessing who both of them are😅😅)

Ishita: Smiled and replied good morning Raman.

Raman: Ishu I have said not cook but still you don't listen to me, what are the cooks for?

Ishita: Raman I like to do it for my family and I just cook breakfast and then rest of the day I am busy in clinic so it's fine.

Raman: Anyways when do you listen to me.

He said walking to the dining table and taking his seat. Ishita also came behind him and set the table.

Ishita: I always listen to you, just in this matter I love to do this.

Raman: Where is Abhi still sleeping?

A voice from back came No dad I am up.

Abhi: Good morning Mom and Dad.

Ishra: Good morning son.

Ishita: When did you sleep last night Abhi, I saw you working late night. You should have proper sleep like this you will get ill.

Abhi: Mom it's an important project if I get this deal it will be good for the company.

Raman: You should not compromise on your sleep Abhi, it will affect your health so take proper rest.

Abhi: Ok dad I will take care. Waise aaj apki princess aarahi hai dad I'll go to airport to pick up Nandu and Navya in the evening.

Raman: Yayy!! meri princess aa rahi hai.

(He says getting excited.)
( Heroine ki entry kaise hogi jab hero ki abhi tak nhi hui tho hehe😂😅)

Ishita smiles and shakes her head in disbelief seeing him behaving like a child.

Ishita: Raman stop behaving like a child vo sirf ek hafte ke liye gayi thi aur tho aur aap roz usse phone pe baat karte ho, aap abhi aise behave kar rahe ho jab shadi ho ke jayegi tab kya hoga.

Raman and Abhi : No way!! itni jaldi shaadi.

Ishita: Jaldi ? It's the correct time to get her married, she is well settled professionally and now it's time to personally settle down too. Waise bhi Abhi ki bhi shaadi ki umar hai and he has already said ki Nandu se pehle main shaadi nahi karunga.

Abhi: Tho sahi baat hai na, I'll fulfill brother's responsibility first and then take new responsibility.

Raman: Does Nandini like someone?

Abhi: I don't think so dad. If she likes someone she would have told me or for that matter any of us.

Raman: Ok she is coming today right we'll ask her after dinner.

Ishita: Chalo finally baap bete ko samaj tho aayi varna pura ghar sir par utha lete shaadi ki baat se.

Raman: Ha tho kya shaadi ke liye time hai abhi.

Abhi: I am done mom. Bye mom saying this he kissed her cheek and she replied with a kiss on his forehead. Bye dad.

Raman also got up and kissed her forehead and said bye Ishu. She replied saying bye take care. Ishita also completed and went to get ready for her clinic.

Author's Note: Okay, finally my very first chapter and a long chapter, honestly saying I enjoyed writing a lot and I hope you enjoy reading as well. In the next chapter, Manik and Nandini's meet for sure.
Please do comment on how is it. Suggestions are always welcomed.
Keep supporting and vote if you like the story so far.

Love,
Author❤️