Chapter 76

While watching movie Nandini fell asleep in Manik's arms.Manik looked down at her to see her sleeping he got up and placed her down on the couch and moved to kitchen to make dinner for both of them.

After a while Nandini got up and looked around for Manik. She saw him in the kitchen and went there. She back hugged and kept her cheek on his back.

Nandini: What are you doing?

Manik: Making dinner for us.

Nandini: Mani you don't need to do this I will make the dinner.

Manik: It's fine Shona let me pamper you a bit. You tell me had a good nap?

Nandini: Yeah.

Manik: Ok So now go and change we are going to the beach.

Nandini: At this hour?

Manik: Yes, we will have our dinner and leave.

Nandini shrugged and went to change. After few minutes Manik also came and changed. Manik and Nandini came out towards the poolside and had their dinner.

Nandini: Mani, this Pasta is so yummy. I loved it.

Manik: Really?

Nandini: Mhmm-hmm

Manik: Good but I can't beat you in cooking Shona.

Nandini: That's true though.

Both completed their dinner and went towards the beach hand in hand. When they reached towards the beach they were mesmerized seeing the view.

Nandini: Wow, Mani I always wanted to see this beach. It's so beautiful.

 It's so beautiful

Manik: Yeah it is.

Nandini bent down and collected some water in her palms which looked beautiful with the light that Manik took out his phone and clicked the photo.

She walked leaving the footprints which shined due to the bioluminescent. She giggled seeing it and started pulling Manik in the water. Both of them walked in the beach enjoying the silence.

 Both of them walked in the beach enjoying the silence