Chapter 97

It's been almost one and a half week FAB5 has been on trip and they had a successful concert in the cities. They were now a talk of town because of their successful concerts. Nandini on the other hand has returned to Malhotra Mansion and was following her daily routine.

Nandini and Navya both were having lunch together and it is once in a while they have lunch together. Navya was just playing with her food and not having it which was seen by Nandini. Nandini looked at Navya and down at her plate and saw that she had not had anything till now.

Nandini: Navya?

Navya: Humm

Nandini:What happened?

Navya: Huhh

Nandini: What happened? Why are you not eating anything?

Navya:Nothing.

Nandini:*raising her eyebrows*Navya?

Navya: I just can't eat.

Nandini: Why? Are you not feeling well?

Navya: I don't know, I just don't feel like eating and then from past two days I am just feeling nauseous and I get tired easily.

Nandini: Navya you should have told me. Did you take medicines for it or something?

Navya: No I did not take anything.

Nandini:Wait, when did you get your last periods?

Navya: It's two weeks late and I know what are you thinking Nandu all the symptoms are indicating that but I am scared to take the tests. What if it is positive? It's not even eight months for our marriage and we wanted it after a year or two Nandu.

Nandini: Navya

Navya: Shit, I don't even know how will Cabir react or is he ready for this responsibility or for that matter I don't even know if I am ready for it.

Nandini: Navya Shh. Take a deep breath.

Navya did as she said and Nandini nodded.

Nandini: Good, now listen Navya just don't panic yet we don't know the results and even if it's postive I am 100% sure that Cabir bhai is going to be so happy and about responsibility you will have a bit of time to figure it out but first thing first we need you to take the test.

Navya: I think you are right.

Nandini: Good now you have a kit in your cabin right.

Navya: Yes.

Nandini: Then let's go.

Both of them went to Navya's cabin and picked the test. Navya was shaking from nerves but Nandini hugged her.

Nandini: First tell me what do you want the results to be?

Navya: I am nervous but I am also excited.Even if it's early it will be mine and Cabir's baby so I want it to be positive.

Nandini: That's it then go for it. All the best.

Navya: Thankyou Nandu.

Nandini: Just go I am waiting.

Navya nodded and went to the washroom with the test kit. She did her business and came out with the timer on. As soon as timer went off Navya and Nandini entered the washroom to look at the result. As soon as both saw the result they froze for few seconds before Nandini jumped and hugged Navya.

Nandini: Congratulations soon to be mommy.

Navya who was shocked just stood there frozen with tears in her eyes.