Chapter 12 (Proposal)

Sunrise Restaurant

Nandini with her friends were having there lunch while talking.

Nandini: Guys did you listen to FAB5's new song?

Ahana: Yes, I listened and it's awesome.

Navya: Main tho pehle hi fan thi unki, wapas aakar mast hit diya hai unhone.

Aryaman: Kal unka launch tha na, invite aaya tha mujhe par hum tho kal sham ko hi aaye na isiliye nahi gaye.

Nandini: Main kal gayi thi launch ke liye.

Navya:Nandu tu gayi thi kaise?

Nandini: Abhi bhai knows Manik and Mahesh uncle and dad are like best friends so hume bhi invite kiya tha.

Ahana: Lucky you Nandini FAB5 se mili tu.

Like this they continued their chit chatting and informing them about participating in Nritya.

IN Heights

Raman was sitting in the cabin and thinking about what would be the matter that Mahesh wants to talk.
Raman's PA came and informed him about arrival of Mahesh.

Mahesh: Hi Raman.

Raman: Mahesh what happened you look serious.

Mahesh:Ok, so first you have to listen to me completely and then think about it.

Raman: Mahesh you are scaring me now.

Mahesh: Ok so the thing is we are searching a girl for Manik,Neyo and I liked your daughter for him. Everyone at home, really liked Nandini's behaviour. So we were thinking if you would consider this.

Raman was shocked because just some time back they were talking about this and they already got a proposal.

Raman: Mahesh we just were talking about this today and suddenly you came up with the proposal. I just need time and I will discuss this at home and get back to you.

Mahesh: Okay take your time,I will see you then. Bye.

Raman: Bye Mahesh.

Raman was now thinking deeply about this and also he liked Manik as well but the father inside him wanted to make sure of things. After the office hours he left for Murthy Mansion.

Murthy Mansion

Raman entered the living room and saw Ishita sitting there he went there and sat beside her.

Ishita: Raman you look confused what happened?

Raman: Ishu I have to talk to you and Abhi about something I have called him and he is on his way.

Ishita: What is the matter?

Raman: I will tell you just make me tea till then I will freshen up and come.

Ishita: Ok.

Abhi also came after some time and went to freshen up. Both of them came and had their evening snacks and now were sitting in the living room.

Abhi and Ishita looked at each other and Abhi asked what happened to him through actions but Ishita only shrugged telling that she don't know.
Finally enough of silence Ishita asked.

Ishita: Raman, now atleast tell what happened?

Abhi: Wait a minute. Dad is it about Your and Mahesh uncle's meeting?

Raman: Yes he came to meet in the afternoon.

Ishita: What did he say and what are you thinking?

Raman: Ok so Mahesh came to me and asked Nandini's hand for Manik.

Abhi: Dad seriously.

Raman: Yes Abhi, he said that Nyo bhabhi and all of them liked Nandini and her behaviour so they thought that why not propose this.

Ishita: Raman we were just talking about it in the morning and we already have a proposal. I can't believe it. But when I think about it I find Manik good. He is humble, kind even after being this successful at young age is impressive.

Abhi: Yes Dad I know him from long time. He is good and respect girls and about the family, we know them since long so that's not the problem.

Raman: Yes, you both are correct but isn't it too fast.

Ishita: Raman I agree it's fast, par jab rista khud chalke hamare pass aaya tho mana kyu karna. Aise rishte baar baar nahi aate. Aur yeh hum decide nahi karenge yeh Nandu ka faisla hoga.

Abhi: Yes Dad. Hum Nandu se baat karte hai vo abhi aati he hogi.

Raman: Ok then you agree for this right.

Ishita: Yes Raman,rest depends on Nandu's decision.

Malhotra Mansion

In the evening everyone returned from their work and completed their evening snacks and were in their rooms.

Manik was in the room completing his presentation there was knock on the door.

Nyonica: Manu are you free?

Manik: Yes mom, please come and dad you are also here?

Mahesh: Why can't I come here?

Manik: No dad I mean you should have called me.

Mahesh: Itni bhi umar nahi hui ki seedi chad ke nahi aa sakte.

Manik: Ab maine aise kab kaha. Chuck this you wanted to talk about something?

Nyo: Yes Manu come sit we have to talk no actually ask you something.

Manik: Yes mom say.

Nyo: Acha we were taking about finding a girl for you right.

Manik: Yes that I know.

Mahesh: Okay so we have liked a girl for you.

Manik: Woah Mom, itni jaldi.

Nyo: Yes and we wanted to know your opinion.

Manik:How will I know her mom have I met her?

Nyo: Yes Manu not only you we all have met her and we liked her for you.

Mahesh: Yes and I have talked to her father, so before knowing their opinion we wanted to know about your opinion.

Manik: Dad itni jaldi unse bhi baat ho gayi.Who is she?

Nyo: Nandini Murthy.

Manik had his eyes open wide and jaw dropped. He was surprised by this information and did not know how to react.

Mahesh: What happened you have met her right and talked to her also,so did you like her?

Manik: Dad this is so sudden. I mean yes I have met her and she is a nice girl but now it's completely different. I need time to think about it.

Nyo: Ok beta think about it and answer, it is question of your whole life.

They went from there to give him some time and at the dinner also there was less interaction about this as everyone knows that he needs time to think about it.

Manik also could not concentrate on his work and also it's not like he did not like Nandini. Infact he liked her at the first interaction itself but, he did not want make a decision in rush as he will have to spend the rest of his life with her and he knows that his family has liked her very much. Confused at the thoughts he just drifted off to sleep.

 Confused at the thoughts he just drifted off to sleep