Chapter 63

After some two hours Manik opened his eyes to hear the announcement of them going to land in few minutes.He looked to his side to see Nandini sleeping soundly he did not want to wake her up but had no option to wake her up.

Manik: Bacha, wake up see we are going to land in few minutes.

Nandini just snuggled to his shoulders more.

Manik smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

Manik: Bacha you can sleep once we get home.

Nandini got up and smiled at him.

Manik: Did you sleep well?

Nandini: Yes Mani*saying this she got up*

Manik: Where are you going?

Nandini: Washroom.

Manik: Should I come?

Nandini: No Mani, I am fine.

She went to washroom and came back within few minutes.

Nandini sat on her place and put on the seat belt and soon they landed.

All of them came out of the airport and thankfully there were no media people around as it was late night.

All of them were leaving for Murthy Mansion for Nandini's Bidaai and Neyonica and Mahesh with their parents went to Malhotra Mansion so that they can prepare for Nandini's welcome.

All of them sat in the car and drove towards Murthy Mansion and soon reached there.

Everyone entered inside and Ishita went to prepare everything for the Bidaai. Nandini went to her room with heavy heart to see it for the last time. After spending few moments there she came down to see all of them waiting for her.

As soon as she saw her father's eyes she ran to him and began crying bitterly. Seeing her crying her heart out all of them had tears in their eyes. Raman held his daughter in his arms and shed some tears.

Amms and Amma went to her and caressed her hair. Nandini broke the hug and saw them and immediately hugged them both together. She broke the hug and hugged her Maasi, Chachi,Chachu and all her other cousins who were crying.

Nandini then went to Ishita and hugged her tight crying loudly.

Nandini:Mumma...,I will miss you.

Ishita:*hugged her tight* mera bacha...

Listening this Nandini cried more bitterly while Ishita also cried holding her daughter tight.

Ishita:Bas mera bacha aise rote nahi hai.

Nandini broke the hug while Navya and Ahana hugged her tight and cried.

Ishita came forward and broke their hug. Aryaman came to her and hugged giving her a forehead kiss.

Nandini them looked around and asked.

Nandini: Bhai kaha hai?

All of them looked around and saw Abhi standing far from everyone and doing some work.

Nandini immediately went to him and said.

Nandini: Bhai apni babydoll ko bye bhi nahi bologe, and this was it Abhi turned around and hugged her crying while Nandini hugged him as if her life depended on him, she was crying so bitterly seeing which all of them had tears in their eyes. Seeing them not leaving each other Ishita went to them and separated them. Abhi kissed her forehead and took her towards Manik and handed her hand to him.

Ishita put her wedding chunni on Nandini's head and proceeded towards the door.Navya came with the puffed rice which was thrown by Nandini over her head which was collected by Ishita in her pallu. This conveys that she is leaving but her home should get all the happiness and prosperity.