Chapter 6

IN Heights

Raman was working on some important presentation in his cabin, when the office phone rang disturbing his concentration.

Receptionists on the phone: Sir,
Mr. Malhotra is here to meet you.

Raman: Yes send him in, and get two cup of coffee.

Receptionists: Okay, Anything else sir.

Raman: No thank you.

Meanwhile there was knock at Raman's cabin.

Raman: Yes, come in.

Mahesh: Kaisa hai Raman?

Raman: Main thik hu tu bata yahan aana kaise hua.

While doing ther bro hug.

Mahesh: Main bhi thik hu, aur yahan aana kaise hua matlab aaise hi apne dost se milne nahi aa sakta kya?

Raman: Aa sakta hai, maine tho aaise hi puch liya waise main bhi tujhe hi yaad kar raha tha.

Mahesh: Arre kya hai na meri beti aayi hai aur Nyo aur vo dono shopping pe gaye hai yahi pass wale mall mein tho socha mein kaha waha ladies ke beech mein jau isiliye  tujhse  milne aagaya.

Raman: Waise, kaise hai bhabhi aur Mahira?

Mahesh: Unhe kya hona hai sab badhiya hai. Aur tu bata ghar mein sab kaise hai?

Raman: Ghar mein sab mast.

Mahesh: Waise Nandini kya kar rahi hai abhi,usse tho main kabhi mila hi nahi.

Raman: Woh tho abhi doctor hai, pediatric surgeon,True life care hospital mein.

Mahesh: Oh great, Bache kafi badhe ho gaye. Aur ab main reason mein ye invitation dene aaya hu.

Raman: Yeh kis cheez ka bhai?

Mahesh: Arre Manik hai na apna new album launch kar raha hai uske band ke sath tho ussi ka hai.

Raman: Ha FAB5 right, padha tha newspaper main, waise kaisa hai woh ?Main tho sirf 3-4 baar mila hu usse Young age mein kafi successful hai Manik, Ranveer se tho milta rehta hu main.

Mahesh: Vo tho mast hai apni dream jo puri kar raha hai and apna business bhi sambhal raha.
Chal main chalta hu late hogaya launch main aana zarur puri family ko leke, specially Nandini ko ussi bahane usse milna bhi ho jayega and no bahana charo dikne chahiye mujhe us din.

Raman: Okay sabko pakka le aaunga aur bhabhi ko bhi namaste bolna.

Mahesh: Ok, Chal Bye.

Raman: Bye see you.

True Life Care Hospital

In the ward a child was not taking his daily dose of medicines and was troubling the nurse. At the same time Nandini came for the rounds in the ward listening the noises going around she went to that nurse and asked what is the matter so the nurse explained her the whole thing, Nandini asked her to go and continue her other work.

Nandini: Hello Super boy, Why are you not taking the medicine?

Boy: I am super boy??

Nandini:Yes you are super boy. Now tell me why are you not taking your medicine?

Boy: Didi the taste of the medicine is not good.

Nandini: Acha if I say strong boys don't try trouble others for such a small thing.

Boy: I am a strong boy but I will not take this medicine.

Nandini: If you'll not take the medicine then how will you get better and there your friends are waiting for you to come and play with them.How will you go out and go to your school when this super strong boy is not taking his medicine? Do you want to stay here for long time?

Boy: No no I don't want to stay here longer. I am super strong boy so I will take the medicine and you tell my friends I will come soon and play with them.

Nandini: Good boy. What is your name super boy?

Boy: My name is Om.

Nandini: Nice name for super boy. Now you have to sleep. Come on lay down. Tomorrow you can go home Om.

Om: Really Didi. Thank you so much.You are so sweet.

Nandini: Your welcome Om. You too are sweet.

Saying this she went out and completed her rounds in the other wards after which she went to her cabin and continued with her appointments. Completing all her appointments she went with Navya to her Mom and Dad as promised.

Murthy Mansion

Murthy's were having their dinner except for Nandini as she was with Navya and will have her dinner there.

Abhi: Mom today I met my old friend  I had meeting with him and we both were surprised seeing each other after long time. And he has invited us for the party after three days.

Raman: Not possible Abhi, Mahesh also came to my office specially to invite for the party on the same day we have to go there. By the way who is your friend and what is the party for?

Abhi: Dad, his name is Manik Malhotra he has invited us for the launch party.

Raman: Oh it's Manik then fine,he is Mahesh's son he has invited us for the same party and specially Nandu because he has not met her.

Ishita: Yes I will also meet Neyonica it's been long I have met her. But how does Abhi know Manik?

Abhi: He was my one year junior in college so I know him and also his band members they were my friends.

Raman: So it's decided we are going for the party, I will inform Nandu tomorrow morning.

Abhi: Good night Mom and Dad. I have important meeting tomorrow.

Ishita: The same meeting right for which you are not taking proper rest.

Abhi:Yes mom the same meeting.

Saying this he went to his room and Ishra sat their talking and waiting for Nandini. After a while Nandini came and wishing them Good night all went to their rooms for their sleep.

 After a while Nandini came and wishing them Good night all went to their rooms for their sleep