Chapter 67

Next morning Manan were sleeping peacefully in each others arms while the sun did not want them to sleep more so decided to wake them. Sunlight peeked through the window making Manik stir in his sleep and open his eyes. First thing he saw was his Shona's face which made him smile.
Manik caressed her cheek with his thumb slowly taking care to not wake her up but Nandini being a light sleeper felt it and opened her eyes.

Manik:Good morning Shona.

Nandini:*hiding in his chest* Umm good morning.

Manik: Still sleepy?

Nandini: Mhmm.

Manik chuckled at her response and started caressing her hair.

Nandini: What is the time?

Manik:*looking at the clock*8.

Nandini on hearing this got up with a jerk and started getting out of the bed to which  Manik held her and pulled her to bed.

Manik: Shona what happened?

Nandini: Mani it's 8 and I am late. What must be Maa thinking? I have to get ready and go down Mani, leave me.

Manik: Shh Shona no one will say anything and do you think Mom is going to scold you.

Nandini: No but....

Manik: No buts come here and give me my morning dose.

Saying this Manik pushed her to bed and came above her and attached his lips to her and started moving his lips till both of them got breathless. Manik broke the kiss but did not break the skin contact he dipped his head in the  crook of her neck, pepperring kisses till her chest.

Nandini let out a small moan that made Manik come to his senses and look at her. She opened her eyes to which he kissed her forehead and fell on the other side of the bed on his back.

Manik: Shona go and get ready otherwise I will not be able to control myself.

Nandini blushed at this and went to get fresh up. Soon Nandini came out getting ready and drying her hair.While doing so she felt a strong gaze at her and looked at the side to see Manik looking at her making her blush.

Nandini:Manik what are you looking at?

Manik: You.

Nandini:Huh?

Manik:*got up from the bed and came to her and hugged her from back* You look gorgeous my love.

Nandini: Thank you Mani.

She took her Mangalsutra and was going to wear when Manik took it from her hands and kept it aside making her look at him in confusion.

Manik: Wait here. I will just come in a minute.

He went to closet and bought a box giving it to her. He opened it and made her wear it.