Chapter 96

Next day Nandini and Manik both were busy and did not talk for the whole day and now Nandini was returning home after she went to Dance academy as she had some Collab dance video to shoot. She reached home and changed into her night dress. After which she took the phone and send one of her dance video which was shot few days earlier with Ahana to Manik.

Manik on the other side just changed his dress and was going to call her when he received the video from Nandini which he immediately downloaded it and watched. And seeing the video he was stumped because because this was a new version of Nandini he was seeing.

(This video does not belong to me it belongs to respective owners)

After the video finished he immediately facetimed Nandini which she picked up in the first ring itself.

Manik: Shona do you want to kill me?

Nandini:*laughing lightly* What?

Manik: Yes you look so hot in that video. I am completely speechless.

Nandini: Thank you so much hubby for your compliment but seriously tell me how was it.

Manik: Ohh are you seriously asking me this. I wish I was there with you I would have showed you how much I loved it.

Nandini: Shut up Mani so shameless you are.

Manik: You went to academy today?

Nandini: Yes but this was shot last week only it took time for editing and stuff and tomorrow we will upload it. Today's video you will see when you come back and there are two for your information.

Manik: Good I can show you how much I love the video physically.

Nandini: That I doubt Mani.

Manik: Why is that?

Nandini: Ohh I think you will be jealous seeing that videos.

Manik: Jealous, How?

Nandini: That you will know when you see it. Now tell me had your dinner?

Manik: Yes and what about you?

Nandini: No I was going down for dinner only.

Manik: Then ho and have dinner I will call you later.

Nandini: No wait, I will have dinner you keep talking.

Manik: You sure?

Nandini: Yes.

Nandini went downstairs and saw all of them waiting for her.

Abhi: Yeh dekho aa gayi. What took you so long babydoll.

Nandini: Nothing I was talking to Manik.

Manik:Hello everyone.

Ishita: Hii beta, How are you all?

Manik: We are fine Maa.

Raman: Aur kaisa chal Raha kal ki tayari beta?

Manik: Ohh don't even ask Papa it's so hectic.

Ishita: Yeh kaam ke chakar mein don't neglect your health all of you. Have your food on time and drink lots of water.

Manik: Yes Maa don't worry. We will take care. And Abhi how are you?

Abhi: Fine Manik. Had your dinner?

Manik: Yes Man we had,you also continue and Nandini I will call you tomorrow. Good night everyone.